Forum

GAME DAY: ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #81879 by growl
I will guarantee you a hard hitting Football Game and I'm not talking about the Players. These Coaches believe in Sec type Games, they are going to leave nothing on the Field at Games end except the Football. Arkansas should be tuff, just not tough enough......

GO DAWGS!!!! GATA !!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #81885 by Wartdawg
Didn't realize that JT was going to be a game-time decision. Seems like his health is going to be on and off again all season.

I'm thinking this might not be a high scoring game... We may be limited on offense and I'm pretty sure our D is going to limit them. The under is the best bet here, but I'm not a betting guy.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #81887 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Good game day morning all.. A cool 55° this morning. Just the right temp for hog hunting.

The ol' Bunn-o-Matic is doing its just and brewing some black gold as I type this.

Yeah YD1, I'm really breaking with Vegas on this line. They're saying UGA at -17 with an O/U of 49.5. Do they really think the Hogs are going to score that many points against UGA's defense? That's stunning to me and absolutely no way, on no turf do I see the Hogs putting up that many points. I took UGA at -18.5 and didn't hesitate. I said all along if they had UGA anything around -14 I was going to max bet it.

JT absolutely starts this game. I will be flabbergasted if he doesn't. SB4 would be an interesting matchup against KJ because they're similar QBs, but I think this is still JT's show today. This also could be some misdirection from Kirby, who has been known to do this. I remember he did this with Fromm too on the night before the SC game, and if memory serves, he did the same with Fromm against Tennessee and Butch Jones called it out as Kirby playing games.

Watched some more game film on Arky last night. We need to be keenly aware of the roll outs KJ loves, as well as the fake toss QB sneaks. They wore those plays out against A&M.

What's everyone cooking today?

GO DAWGS!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #81888 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Good Morning..

Duchess and I enjoyed our walk this morning,, she was happy to visit all her squirrel buds in the south 40…

Balmy 67 .. drank some coffee on the patio…. Agree SD… JT…will start..
Kirby is playing like Belichik..did with Brady …..

Again I am leaning heavily on our depth…. Can safely say JK hasn’t faced
A defense like he faces in the Dawgs..

Haven’t said how much I love noon kickoffs.. lately.

We may get to enjoy another one next Saturday in Auburn… joy ..

More later….

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #81889 by growl
Smoked Andouille Sausage Corn Dogs seems to fit the bill

GO DAWGS!!!! GATA!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #81890 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
JT… watch underway .. big reveal party in Sanford in 75 minutes..

Kirby going to see how he warms up …

Stay tuned…. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds