Forum

Game Week... Gamecocks...

3 years 5 months ago #81490 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Week... Gamecocks...
Smart, Pruitt, Muschamp. Seems to me that the three coaches have similarities. All hired for their recruiting and defensive skills. A lot or most of their coaching/recruiting skills were broadened under Saban. Present time, the trio are being questioned about their overall plan(s). We now have a head coach that appears to be moving forward. I hope we are not again playing with fools gold. It will take more than was presented in the past to sway this old dawg. Will say this . . . . JT appears to be a serious step forward. Takes a solid offensive line for JT to do what he is capable of doing on Saturdays. Still like Beck, still believe he will redshirt. gators are watching. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81491 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Game Week... Gamecocks...
Buc.. what we saw last Saturday night was a glimpse of our potential..

Much work to be done. Muschimp 0-2 as HC in SEC.... CJP is on shaky ground in Knoxs Vegas...

CKS has had his wobbles also... I am hoping that he is losing some of his stubbornness....time will tell ..

Moving ahead forgetting nothing....forgiving even less . His Mulligans have been used up... time to play scratch golf..

Eyes watching... and definitely stayed tune,..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 5 months ago #81492 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Week... Gamecocks...
The great thing is CKS wobble is a 2 loss season.

CJP and CWM wobbles involve riding their teams over a cliff.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds