Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #81386 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
If bennett plays anymore quarterbacks this year that would be the dumbest thing ever.

Other quarterbacks need playing time and we need to see what they can do.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81387 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
Well, we won't be taking that one to the bank.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

3 years 5 months ago #81388 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
This is Joe Cox all over again. Pathetic. Why are we always mediocre? Always. Kirby and staff are paid by the bucket load, and this is what we get for the money? How the hell do you load up on talent e v e r y.s i n g l e.y e a r and yet we struggle as though we're new to the game? Its embarrassing. Kirby can't coach. If he could, these issues would not be an annual rite of passage.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

More
3 years 5 months ago #81389 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS

LimeyDawg wrote: This is Joe Cox all over again. Pathetic. Why are we always mediocre? Always. Kirby and staff are paid by the bucket load, and this is what we get for the money? How the hell do you load up on talent e v e r y.s i n g l e.y e a r and yet we struggle as though we're new to the game? Its embarrassing. Kirby can't coach. If he could, these issues would not be an annual rite of passage.

Being in this position with no QB is inept team management. Last year it was "no receivers". This in an era of explosive QB's and passing game is mandatory.

It is inexcusable.

Middling ACC teams don't do this crap.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81390 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
First rule of management... learn to delegate.... responsibility...

Hire good people.. turn them loose ........ Kirby has shown he is a micromanager.... says otherwise but he wants his fingers

Into everything...

Glaring similarities... CMR ... and CKS..... failure to develop QB’s

Both had assistant coaches who were better than they were at coaching / teaching QB’s. Neither could resist meddling..

This is not going to end pleasantly for football program .. he will skate by this season... but like the movie Titanic..

No matter how many damn times you watch it..... the stinking boat sinks..... we know how this ends... sadly

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
3 years 5 months ago #81391 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
In some regards yes, CKS is proving to be like Richt.

Stubborn to the point of cutting off the nose to spite the face is a definite yes, but I think there are some differences.

I'm not sure Richt micro-managed to the level Kirby appears to. In fact, I think Richt just checked out on doing his due diligence as program manager.

Plus I am not sure Kirby is like Richt in nepotism and hiring his friends and then turning a blind eye to their poor performances.

Unless something changes though, I think Kirby though is going to end up like Richt in being unable to get over the hump.

He has got to stop falling in love with these underdog "gamers" and "moxie" kids and commit to dynamic game changers at QB. When that is done he has to accept the realities of todays offensive game.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds