Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS

3 years 5 months ago #81380 by Buc
YouTube has Smart’s presser. Thought maybe Southerndawg would post the video. That was one of his contributions over a long period. Bulldawgs Illustrated has the video also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81381 by Buc
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #81382 by growl
Well that presser gives me a lot of insight into what we have to look forward to for the rest of this season,it aint purty. Sounds like to me that Smart is in a real pickle and is too Bullheaded to make the right decision on offense,needs to turn it over to someone with a better take on the situation at QB and listen to them. I'm fed up,and the last three games we've witnessed didnt show any improvement or willingness to change. Thanks Buc for posting it

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 5 months ago #81383 by Buc
We have an OC that has a proven record when it comes to causing defensive coaches problems. Appears to me that now is a good time to allow our OC to try and work his magic, looking forward to applying the skills he was supposedly hired to do. Smart will be judged closely from here on out. Good offense usually aids the defensive side of the ball in “many programs”. Think we are at that point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
3 years 5 months ago #81384 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
So he admits we have zero vertical game but thinks the guys we have who are responsible for having no vertical game are the ones he thinks we should be sticking with.

Excuse me, but I've seen Daniels hit all of those plays that Stetson and Mathis have proven they can not hit.

One play yesterday sums up UGA football:

Already down with Lecounte out, Lewis Cine sees a defenseless receiver coming across the middle and decides to launch himself like a torpedo for the easiest targeting call in NCAA football this season.

We are a low football IQ team, and that starts at the top.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81385 by Buc
Bothers me when we lose. Bothers me more when decisions made/not made do not reflect a positive direction, especially when looking at past coaching decisions. Watched Clemson freshman qb last night take Norte Dame into overtime. Tigers on tap in 2021.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds