Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS

3 years 5 months ago #81374 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
Once again.... we brought a knife to a gunfight.....

Expectations again fell short.....

Frustrated....again....

Kirby needs to not wait until the end of the season before having a long visit with the man in the mirror......

We said our HC would need seasoning.... how he responds... to this butt kicking...will go far to define his tenure at Georgia..

Yes good offense does beat good defenses...

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81375 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
He has already done most of the defining of his tenure here.

He has had about 5 of these "how he responds" defining moments and so far the definition has been ugly.

He had his first chance after our loss in the NC game and his response was to double-down on questionable game day decisions.

He had a how he responds moment after the Alabama game and he double -downed on a bad decision and then instead of working on his glaring weakness, he retreated into an offensive shell that did nothing to get his team ready for this game.

He's had his chances. We know what he is now.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81376 by Wartdawg
If anyone thinks I am being too harsh...

When you want to coach, quarterback, or comment about SEC football;
you need to make sure you're wearing your big boy pants.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81377 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS FLORIDA GATORS
Sheer incompetence.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81378 by Buc
Smart, Muschamp, Pruitt. Their hats are hung on defensive superiority. Saban was wise enough to hire Kiffin and change direction. Also allowed Kiffin to game plan. Some coaches, many coaches, seem to have a hard time making that decision.

Living in Florida and following high school football closely, the gators stock went up 100% after yesterday’s game.

Watched Smart’s after game video, suggest that all do so.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81379 by Wartdawg
I can't seem to find Kirbys post game presser but I did read that Daniels is indeed healthy, and that "Kirby Smart didn’t sound like a coach wasting any time second-guessing his quarterback decisions in the aftermath of Georgia’s 44-28 loss to Florida."

I also read "Right now, we feel like the other two give us a better shot because they’ve gotten more of a body of work,” said Smart, who gives Bennett the reps with the ones and Mathis reps with the twos."

Kirby likes to double down, so will I.

If we are not even getting Daniels reps at #2 with those 2 as his competitors, then we are in sorry, sorry shape and that is all on Smart.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds