Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

3 years 6 months ago #81298 by Wartdawg
We don't know much about outplaying Fields because we saw very little of him and the packages they used for him were limited. At OSU he is now being talked about as 1st round talent.

The point though is we must have elite play at all positions, and especially QB with the state of football in 2020.

Monken schemed guys open all night just as Sark did, but their guy recognized and hit the HR's several more times than we did.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #81299 by kentdaddy
Pretty much every OSU QB is fluffed up as first round talent. They all look great because the defenses are so bad. Troy Smith looked like Joe Montana until he played an SEC defense. All Fields' receivers are open by 10 yards.

I agree we need to be elite at all positions.

More
3 years 6 months ago #81300 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE
Wart...KD.... you both have cut to the chase... it is absolutely necessary in order to compete at the elite level in college football..

Talent and quality depth in all positions is what separates the best from the wannabes..

Yes we made improvements.... in talent and recruiting

Still have holes to fill .... some may already be on campus and just need development....more talent arriving in a January...

As Buc would say.... Coach’m. Up...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
3 years 5 months ago #81328 by scooby

kentdaddy wrote: Pretty much every OSU QB is fluffed up as first round talent. They all look great because the defenses are so bad. Troy Smith looked like Joe Montana until he played an SEC defense. All Fields' receivers are open by 10 yards.

I agree we need to be elite at all positions.

Uhh, Tim Tebow looked pretty dang fluffy too. SeCSEC!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds