Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

3 years 5 months ago #81289 by Wartdawg
Definitely we have time.

The season isn't close to being over.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #81290 by LimeyDawg
Two-quarter Kirby strikes again.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
3 years 5 months ago #81291 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE
It is Sunday Morning in Athens..

Wart....absolutely a lot of SEC football remains to be played....hopefully...

Going forward.... I am looking to see what changes takes place before our trip to Lexington....

Our second half was a huge wake up call for coaches and players.... truly a cluster of epic magnitude...

We learned our effort and execution were not at a level to compete and win against Alabama... or any other elite team.

Let’s make a huge assumption....

We win the East .... and ... Alabama wins the West.. we. ..meet again in the SECCG...

Taking into account six remaining regular season games and practices.... what do we have to change to change the results..

Yes that’s the 64K question...or questions..

We the fans will be watching.... seems we have been here before ..... see Auburn and our last SEC Championship..

Stay well... Gi Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
3 years 5 months ago #81294 by scooby
Man, I was rooting hard for the dawgs Saturday night. Just needed a few more plays.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #81296 by growl
If Bennett is going to remain our QB he and the Coaches are going to have to find a way to get the ball over or around DL's , I'm not saying something we all dont know. Its just that simple, but not that easy,hopefully we can figure that out and correct it. He definitely isnt going to grow so changing the direction of the throw is possibly our best option.

GO DAWGS!!! GATA!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #81297 by kentdaddy
Win the east and meet them again. They can be beaten. The QB adjusted and started getting the ball out quicker. We needed better corner play. Hopefully in the future we do not blitz corners anymore.

And yes the coaches have to roll Bennett out or do something. In the next few weeks we need to get Daniels so reps too.

Pretty much everything Wart says was spot on. I do not think it is fair to lump Fromm in as just a feel good story though. He almost won a title and out played Fields. His last year of course was terrible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds