Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS Vs ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

3 years 7 months ago #81211 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS Vs ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS
Scooby..... yes another conspiracy theory.....

More like .... its a date on the calendar....... JT hasn’t had any adverse

Reaction on the knee practicing....cleared mean he can now take

Game contact..... but yes weird sums it up..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #81212 by Wartdawg
What is supposedly "weird" about it?

A clearance to play comes when it comes. I was once cleared to play... one day I was cleared, the day before I was not. Did something miraculous happen during the healing process in a 24 hour period.. of course not.

Care to explain what you might be insinuating and clarify possible motivations that would make this "weird". Even if it is they didn't want to show him against
a team they were expected to handle easily, the response would be "so?"

Is there an insinuation he's being rushed because Mathis struggled and the coaches are worried about Auburn... so they are saying he can go when really he shouldn't?

Scoob.. if you are going to lay it out there, then lay it out there. What do you think is "weird"?

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #81213 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS Vs ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS
Yea nothing weird about it to me. I’m sure they evaluated him verbally and somehow physically prior to clearing him to play. His day was coming sooner than later at this point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
3 years 7 months ago #81214 by Wartdawg

sflanagan21 wrote: Yea nothing weird about it to me. I’m sure they evaluated him verbally and somehow physically prior to clearing him to play. His day was coming sooner than later at this point.

I guess some just say things just to say them. Probably just trying to stir something up where there really is nothing.

Regarding JT.. from what I've seen of him, he makes quick decisions based on his read of the defense. He has a very quick release, and is more accurate on the deep ball. Stetson and he are probably about equal on the intermediate routes. I think JT might be willing to take more risks, but that also brings more reward. Compared to Mathis... I just can't say much. Mathis just hasn't shown me much... still not sure he's ready for this.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
3 years 6 months ago #81293 by scooby
The head Fb coach at any university is the highest paid Government guy in the building....er state. I can’t believe the doctors doing the clearing are in a bubble. But, the guys coaching prolly know more than the drs about when a given guy is ready... And the guys coaching make big dough for winning contests. Who knows...

I figured jt would be starting the following game and I was wrong.

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds