Forum

Fromm entering the draft

4 years 3 months ago #80817 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Fromm entering the draft
Changes have definitely made me see college football differently, and if they choose to become a junior pro league then so be it.. I will follow them as such. It's going to be a big adjustment for them though when more and more alumni balk about their donations.

I don't care if Cade plays or sits. I don't care about other teams players and I know we are only a couple of years away from having what will basically be college free agency.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #80818 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Fromm entering the draft

Wartdawg wrote: and I know we are only a couple of years away from having what will basically be college free agency.

Yeah, me too. I'm enjoying my remaining years of fandom while they last.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
4 years 3 months ago #80819 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Fromm entering the draft
I am starting to think of ways to enjoy the whatever it becomes but I haven't finished grieving.
This might take a couple of years.
I love my Dawgs.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

4 years 3 months ago #80821 by Wartdawg
I love my Dawgs as well but it seems we are in some sort of college football purgatory.

We are good enough to see crucial coaches moving up and on, we are good enough to see huge numbers of starters declare early for the NFL because they are that good, yet somehow we find ways to NOT win championships... and this year in a spectacular blowout manner.

Think about this a moment.. We had an absolute beast of a NC caliber defense this year, but we were totally betrayed by our offense and lost to SC at home and got crushed in the SEC game..

Yet somehow this offense was so populated with great players that we had 3 O-linemen, 2 RB's, and a QB declare early and split for the NFL because they are THAT good.

Last year we had a great line with many of the same pieces we had this year... that same QB, those same RB's, and an incredibly deep receiver core that was good enough to see early declares for the NFL... yet again we found a way to not win a championship.

Now 2020 has become even more challenging than it usually is with that ever-present hump that we can never get over.

Meanwhile we've seen other schools who were in worse situations than we were rise to National Championship levels before we do...

Crap has gotten way old. Waaaaay old.

Wait till next year, the UGA motto since 1981 and going strong.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, growl

More
4 years 3 months ago #80822 by Wartdawg
and apologies if that sounded really bitter, but facts is facts..... might as well face them head on.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
4 years 3 months ago #80824 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Fromm entering the draft
I agree with you 100 percent Wartdawg

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds