Forum

CBS Leaving the SEC (Or Disney Forces them Out)

4 years 3 months ago #80733 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic CBS Leaving the SEC (Or Disney Forces them Out)
Agreed Steve. I want all UGA games to have a 2pm start, no later than 330pm.

I just realized that the Sugar Bowl starts at 8:45pm EST on 1/1. I don't know who the genius was that set that kickoff time. Yeah, won't be watching much of that game at all considering I have to be up at 4am for work
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SouthernDawg
  • SouthernDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 3 months ago #80734 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic CBS Leaving the SEC (Or Disney Forces them Out)

SouthernDawg wrote: Agreed Steve. I want all UGA games to have a 2pm start, no later than 330pm.

I just realized that the Sugar Bowl starts at 8:45pm EST on 1/1. I don't know who the genius was that set that kickoff time. Yeah, won't be watching much of that game at all considering I have to be up at 4am for work

8:45 is when I usually turn off my light! I am working remote Thursday, so I'll give it a go. MY alma mater, IU, gets Tennessee the next night at 8:00. That's going to be tough sledding. Little worried about my Hoosiers. Porous, though not as porous as in the past, defense, and the only time they see SEC level athletes is versus Ohio State and that didn't end well.

Happy New Year, Y'all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds