Forum

GAME DAY: TEXAS A&M VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #80457 by growl
This is a big one DAWGS, we need to go out and take care of business. Get ‘er done

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 4 months ago #80458 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: TEXAS A&M VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Absolutely....Chief.... no dancing...no wasted effort,,,

Go out an take of business early...and completely...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
4 years 4 months ago #80459 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: TEXAS A&M VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Big game. This is the epitome of an unfinished business game. Season isn't over, and Atlanta isn't here.

I think the seniors go out and make a statement today. I don't see this game being a stye game at all. It's going to be much of what we saw last week vs. Auburn, just with a larger spread on the final score because A&M's defense is nowhere near Auburn level.

This is the last SEC test of the year before the final exam. I don't believe for one second that we're going to "not be up" for this game.

My talking points and keys to victory would be the exact same against A&M as they were Auburn. I'm still looking to see some WR's step up and see some real vertical passing. Someone needs to tell Coach Coley that the way to the end zone isn't passing East & West.

Last home game for Hot Rod. Man I'm going to be so sad to see that guy go. What a DGD. He's made a lasting impression on UGA and he'll be remembered for many, many years to come.

Let's go out there and GATA and get this thing done.

GO DAWGS!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
4 years 4 months ago #80460 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: TEXAS A&M VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Too bad or maybe not "too bad" that this game will be played on a wet Saturday in Athens.

Much of the college football world has commented on our offensive line for a couple of years. Realizing that we have some aches and pains, also realizing that A&M had a week to heal. Not sure just how this will play out, suspicion here is that most of our front line players, both offense and defense will not be hampered by bumps and bruises from our game with Auburn.

Expect to see a lot of toss sweeps and up the gut football from us today. Don't think we will have a replay of the Kentucky game, weather wise and game planning.

Bet this . . . . Jimbo Fisher will do some things that do not ordinarily play out in wet weather. While Fisher is a solid all around coach, he steps out a bit further when least expected. On defense fully expect A&M to play man. Why not? Man has given us some problems the entire year. Texas A&M reminds me a lot of Auburn, not from an overall talent standpoint but from the quarterback position.

This will be another game that is probably heavily influenced by Special Team(s) play. Wet footballs have a way of making a game "interesting", to say the least.

Glad that we have Jake under center for our last game in Sanford Stadium. Little doubt in my mind that his ability to change calls at the line of scrimmage give us an advantage and an added coach on the field. Fisher is aware of Jake's talents, having commented on same this week.

Hope that our punting game is ready today, feel that there will be several punts being fielded before the game is over. Sure have enjoyed watching #8 taking over on returning punts. Blalock is a special player, have said before, I see a lot of his actions that remind me of Hines Ward. Great future at Georgia and beyond, whether football or elsewhere.

To the FANS that brave the weather and attend, hat is off to all of you. Real easy to sit in front of the wide screen TV and enjoy food and drink.

More
4 years 4 months ago #80461 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: TEXAS A&M VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Shipmate, I again hope that we score first. If the first score comes down to RB and his toe, suits me. Can't think of a more complete football player than Blankenship that has worn the Red and Black. Talented young man is going to have a great career in the NFL, little doubt about that. Nothing was given to Rodrigo "Hot Rod" Blankenship, young pup earned respect as a "team player" and an excellent kicker. Young college athletes like RB are what college football should be about. Kirby Smart put RB through his paces before awarding a full ride, that in my estimation was a solid decision on Smart's behalf. Quite frankly, 3-0 as a final score would sit well with me.

More
4 years 4 months ago #80462 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: TEXAS A&M VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Absolutely Buc... objective is to win...leave the numbers to Vegas

Currently it’s overcast and misting.....heavy rains came through during the night,,,

Totally agree....Goggles... is a special athlete....goes about his job

Works extremely hard at improving.... takes nothing for granted..

Be the first to tell you how blessed and fortunate he is about his opportunities at Georgia..

Wouldn’t surprise me to see him return at a later time to mentor future Dawg kickers....as Kevin Butler did...

Enjoying coffee before getting after tailgating chores

Time to put another smile on Erik’s face.....GATA.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Getdown11, Buc, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds