GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS

4 years 5 months ago #80412 by Buc
Some interesting thoughts . . . .

The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #80413 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS
Buc, good points.... on board with Jake factor..

Toss the Chickens game aside.... and the Monsoon Bowl with the

Kittens...... that was a dub by the way.... Jake and our team has

Seen pretty much everything...that defenses can assemble..

Winning along the way....

Repeat a thought I posted earlier.... Kirby ...and staff .. will

Have us ready and dialed in .... closing sidebar... Assburn

And freshman QB hasn’t seen a defense like ours ....that includes

LSU......Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #80414 by growl
I agree Buc about the DL for the DAWGS, I like watching those guys play ball, the Defense as a whole has to this point been what we've asked for and more. Just keep it up DAWGS. As for the offense, overall I havent been as disappointed as some,but looking back the SC game was NOT DAWGS football. I dont look for that to happen again, I expect to see more runs between the Guard and Tackle and use of the RB's in the passing Game and for heavens sake use #17 he's proven he can do what you ask of him. A healthy dose of Swift, Herrien and Cook and we should bring it home.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry YD1 I must have been posting when you hit send!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 5 months ago #80415 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS
Buc,

I watched that video the other day. Pretty fair analysis.

I've pretty much given my thoughts all week on this game. We know what has to be done, and I think if our defense continues to play at the level they have been, Auburn is going have a real tough time of it. But I'll harp on this again - we're going to have to have some efficient offensive production. We can't keep settling for field goals when we're in the red zone.

Coley better have a playbook drawn up that has multiple options for when things stop working. If we let Auburn get out in front of us by 10 points or a coupe of TDs, I really don't like our chances.

If we come out and play "our game" and play disciplined football, I think this one goes our way. I do think Gus is going to throw stuff at us that they've been saving for this game to shake our defense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
4 years 5 months ago #80416 by Buc
After watching Coach Smart and Company closely, they seem to pickup on what their next opponent is going to do, can't say that was the case prior to Smart and Company. Saying that and meaning this . . . . defensively. Little doubt that this group of players on the D side of the ball have "shown" versatility or defensive changes that do not remain the same, game to game, quarter to quarter, play to play. Coaches and players are planning "game to game". Do not believe that Auburn has done that. No doubt that Auburn has a top notch defensive coach, Kevin Steele, much better than 3rd and grantham. (MY OPINION). They have NFL talent up front and that allows quarterbacks like Jake Fromm to call plays that fit the "man scheme". Say again, believe that plays into Jake's hands. Sometimes depending on a handful of players can backfire on any offense that has prepared well.

Add this . . . . Real happy that this game is being played early. Not a lot of waiting around. Get the "Show on the Road". :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #80417 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS
I love the 3:30 start too.. Those 8pm kickoffs kill me.

Yeah.....I'm old.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds