Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS

4 years 5 months ago #80442 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS
SD, I hate that for Auburn regarding ole Gus...

Maybe they shouldn't have tried to lock him up for 7 years because once he beat UGA and 'Bama in the same season.

I really for ole Assburn, but fortunately it's not my circus and not my monkeys.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #80443 by Buc
gary danielson, the article below shows the depth of Brian Herrien's feelings and Jake Fromm's also. Again gary danielson, shame on you, it will be interesting watching you trying to climb out of the despicable hole that YOU DUG.

ugawire.usatoday.com/2019/11/17/uga-foot...-for-her-well-being/

More
4 years 5 months ago #80444 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS
Good Sunday morning...

SouthernDawg.... agree it’s a follow the money story about HC’s
Salaries...and buyouts...

However, I believe if the Hogs want the Gus Bus.... the two schools
Will work a deal along with their version of mahogany row alumni
Boosters..to find the money....$$$$$$$

If they don’t.....empty stadium seats at both schools... more lost money....

Buc, Uncle Gary ..... makes you miss Keith Jackson even more

“Whoa Nellie”. He is the... Turd in the punch bowl...

Coffee tastes ...really good.... on a Sunday morning in Athens

After our Dawgs beat the third Urange...team this season..

Assburn..... history.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #80445 by Buc
Saw what I consider to be marked improvement in our offense. Any time a team can face a defense like the one Auburn has, led by a proven defensive coordinator like Coach Kevin Steele, on their home grass, come away with points and beat the Vegas spread, I buy into the play calling.

Coach Coley and on field coach Jake Smart kept poking, looking for a chink in the armor, and . . . . found it. This is where the two of them are effective. Not worrying about stats, looking for a way to come out on top. I really like this combination of coach and players working together. James Coley’s play calling against Auburn reminded me of Coleys earlier days calling plays for teams in Florida.

I have read a lot of chatter about Coley, bet this, Kirby Smart hired Coley to run his offense. Smart’s choice was not throwing something against the wall to see if it would stick. The hiring had purpose. Head Coach that we face next, Jimbo Fisher, offered more money for Coley to join him at Texas A&M than Coley received to remain in Athens. I have had the good fortune to watch Coley operate in the State of Florida and he is more than qualified to run any offense, any where.

If and when our receiving corps get up to speed, Georgia Football is going to rank among the best, period. Watching the game closely, especially our wideouts, not getting separation. That will change, bet that.

Dominick Blaylock is an absolute winner. I have never felt safer than I do now with him fielding punts. That is huge. Going to add this . . . . Dominick reminds me of Hines Ward. I said that. Young pup is a FRESHMAN. Wow, just Wow.

Travon Walker, FRESHMAN. Many paragraphs will be written about this young man, and it started with Auburn yesterday. Smart and Company are putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together nicely.

Looking forward to Jimbo Fisher arriving in Athens. Ran his mouth big time about Kirby Smart. That is Jimbo’s way of handling business, much like Dan Mullen. Enjoyed the remarks that Kirby shouted for Gus to hear yesterday.

yankeedawg1, you have been a stalwart when it comes to our punting/kicking game. Liked what I saw yesterday better than prior games. Young pup punted under pressure. My thoughts were with you every time foot met leather.

Message for the SEC, both East and West, Georgia is even stronger in 2020. I am one that also believes Jake Fromm will return for the 2020 Season.

:)

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #80446 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS
Buc..... agree strong possibility that Jake continues playing his

Senior year..... he and his family are in a place that allows him

To make choices....... we have a freshman QB arriving in January..

Jake loves to teach and share his football knowledge...

It must be wearing the number #11 jersey..... can only imagine

How another #11 would have benefited playing for our current HC and staff...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
4 years 5 months ago #80447 by Buc
Attachments:

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds