Forum

GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

4 years 6 months ago #80192 by LimeyDawg

growl wrote: Yes there were plenty of BAD ,not Questionable, Bad calls in that game, but I, like I've heard said by others since the game yesterday, really question the ability of our OL. They were terrible!!!!!!! Better fix it quick

If this O line were cats, they still couldn't push a cup off the table.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #80197 by Wartdawg
Someone made the comment "regularly beaten by inferior opponents", but I don't think that has happened yet.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
4 years 6 months ago #80198 by Wartdawg
Regarding the O-line...

EVERYONE knows UGA and other schools are building mammoth O-lines and are building D-lines accordingly. I doubt we will ever be able to shove around SEC opponents. To me knowing that, the issue is creativity in our running schemes and we are still using Chaney's archaic and basic stuff.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds