Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts 18-01-19

5 years 3 months ago #79748 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 18-01-19
Find the video below to be interesting for sure. Little doubt in my mind that Coach Coley is going to utilize the talent he has on the offensive side. Coley believes in the run, also believes in protecting the quarterback. Also feel that much of our tight end blocking schemes from 2018 Season can be altered with suggestion that Murf makes below. Coach Smart is a believer in running the ball, that will not change as witnessed by his time in Athens since leaving Tuscaloosa. I believe if Jake Fromm gets that extra second or so it will improve our offensive play tremendously. There will always be suggestions that come from the "bleacher section", some of the suggestions make a great deal of sense. I am one that sits in the "bleacher section". ;)

Still have nightmares about us inside the 10 yard line and some of the outcomes in 2018. Say again, I have great faith that James Coley will not call the game as it was "often" called in 2018. Couple of players on the offense rise up, 2019 will be a nightmare for many opponents.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #79749 by Buc

More
5 years 3 months ago #79750 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 18-01-19
Yes..Welcome Coach Warren..... Mr, Intensity.....

Believe after all is said and done...

We come through the 2019 coaching transition....just fine,,

Solid blend....drawing from the outside and promoting from

Within......process ....moving ahead...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 3 months ago #79751 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 18-01-19
Congratulations to Mr. Terry Godwin. I mentioned him a few days ago when talking about me receivers vs team players. Godwin was MVP of the East-West Shrine game.

4 receptions, 80 yards, 2 TD's.... and he wabted to talk about his downfield blocking for his teammates.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 3 months ago #79752 by Buc
I like Kirby's hiring/selection of Charlton Warren. Young coach with a solid military background. Little doubt that Charlton's time in the Air Force has and will play a big part in his coaching career. I support discipline and character building, feel sure our new defensive back coach does also. There is currently a lot of talent in our defensive backfield, believe Warren has to like coaching and being around this amount of very talented players.

More
5 years 3 months ago #79753 by Buc
Eyeball view . . . .

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds