Forum

GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

5 years 6 months ago #79013 by Wartdawg
Solid SEC win. We ran when we needed to run.
We contained their run game for the most part.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #79014 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Watched CSP.... in game tinkering with OL... as game went on

The OL play improved. .......

Same type of game next week with Vandy....more experience for

More players....oh ....Justin ....continues to learn and get game experience.....

Back to practice on Monday....keep chopping. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg

More
5 years 6 months ago #79015 by Buc
Glad to see #71 back on the left side. #77 is showing his value (team football value) as a freshman. Continue to think that one more recruiting cycle "filled" will answer many of my thoughts, questions and wants. As SouthernDawg mentioned a short time back, Justin Fields is a special talent.

Do not feel bad about saying this . . . . Proud of the way the Vols played in Athens today. Say that because I have high regards for Coach Jeremy Pruitt as a football coach. Reminds me of the way football was coached "back in the day".

Good win, lots of hard licks thrown. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, scooby

More
5 years 6 months ago #79016 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Kirby post game presser

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #79018 by Buc
SouthernDawg after watching the video, becomes more apparent words coming from Kirby’s mouth show that there is still room for “growth” on the team, mostly “mental” I think. Young pups work hard during the week on the practice field and in the weight room. That is not lacking, they are strong and eager to learn for the most part.

Noticed that Kirby “nipped in the bud” again the infamous “Pouty” in the press conference. Not once but a couple of times. The “plan” chatter reminds me of a certain CNN reporter/character that somehow cannot get the “shoe to fit”. Have also noticed that a newcomer working for the AJC is now being “courted” by “Pouty”. Seems “Pouty” does this with every incoming addition to the staff. Newcomer spent a lot of time around and writing about Vol football. Football was his mainstay in print. I watch the newcomer with great interest. Georgia Football has meant a lot to me in my lifetime and sometimes I get a bit offended by those that play a game that only serves their “self needs”. Old folks like myself miss what is laid out in the article I present below.

grady.uga.edu/slideshows/Convocation/Spr...wardInglesSpeech.pdf
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
5 years 6 months ago #79019 by Buc
One of the reasons that I have "respect" for Jeremy Pruitt, football coach.

www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-foot...-players-after-loss/
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds