Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #78987 by Buc
Chief, still stand by some of the comments made prior to the start of the 2018 Season. 2019 Recruiting Class will ensure that we are no longer on a roller coaster ride. Prefer not to go through those trying times again. Enjoyed reading the comments made in this blog pertaining to the game. We are a very good football team, however before we can put that "Crow" on the shoulder, have to add those "hash marks" on the sleeve. Smart and Company are doing just that. Statistics do not usually lie. When I look at the recruiting efforts and results of Smart and Company over a short period of time . . . . many nice things to say and point to both on a coaching and player level.

averagedawg high fives to you. Know you are enjoying the results of your recommendation of hiring Kirby Smart. You were the first on "any" of the sites to recommend the change in Athens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #78988 by Buc
I am one that believes much of what is going on in Athens now is because Coach Jeremy Pruitt stopped by and taught McGarity and others what it would take to recruit in the fashion that Kirby and Company are doing consistently. Pruitt is a football coach. Sure reminds me of my high school coach, Al Jeffrey, UGA player on the 1946 Team. Kirby would have ran things the same way then if he had been head coach. Kirby had some "vocal help" from Pruitt prior to the "memorable" change over.

Yes, Mark Richt is a good man.

www.onlineathens.com/sports/20180925/pru...iated-culture-change
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 6 months ago #78990 by growl
You are so right Buc,if not for the "pioneer" CJP, this program might still be in reverse. I sincerely appreciate what he started,but, he's still the Head coach of the Urange and we will take no prisoners.

GO DAWGS!!!!! GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds