5 years 7 months ago #78959 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
Kirby post-game presser

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #78960 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
I have some questions I would like to ask the coach. Why have our tight ends completely disappeared from the passing game again?
One thing last season that made our run game so tough to defend was the fact that linebackers couldn't crash down on the line because of the threat of the swing pass out of the backfield... what has happened those?

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 years 7 months ago #78961 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS

Wartdawg wrote: I have some questions I would like to ask the coach. Why have our tight ends completely disappeared from the passing game again?
One thing last season that made our run game so tough to defend was the fact that linebackers couldn't crash down on the line because of the threat of the swing pass out of the backfield... what has happened those?

I have also wondered about the changes I've noticed in offensive schemes and play calling...I know Chubb and Sony are hard to replace, but damn, the whole game plan shouldn't have to be changed

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
5 years 7 months ago #78962 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
Why are ya'll so mad?

It was, most certainly, a sloppy game. There had to be a check at some point, where the dawgs came into a game to play on the hype versus the skill, and this is it. I dont think these pups expected Missou to give them a game, so this is the performance you get.

A couple of bright spots, for me only, apparently, if the current air on this site is any indicator.
Special teams did fine. Fromm can throw the long ball. Our second half adjustments are still yielding results. We won.

Lots to work on, but I think this performance was simply due to kids buying into the hype. Its fixable. Definitely wouldn't want to be in practice this week. Hopefully these kids pull their collective heads out and pitch another beatdown against the Vols.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 7 months ago #78963 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
I have a lot of respect for the guys on the board who watch every play in detail. They hold the team to a standard.

I just watch the game.
I saw some mistakes. That always has a price.
End zone ball drop anywhere near the goal line. Holy cow. Do not do it. CKS is not happy. Me either.

The game had a different flow because of the complaints already voiced on this thread.

A 'W' went on the board.
Post game... CKS saw the problems and is dealing with it.

As Buc says "Coach 'em up" .

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #78964 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
One more thing... my long time desire for radio / TV watching is solved.

I grew up with Larry Munson. Radio and whatever TV was available synced up.
The radio is where the home team crew resides. They know everything the TV crew does which is usually click bait from the last few days. And they know a lot more.
Everything home town on the radio. Coach interviews along the way.

Ticket prices way too high for me to go to the games. TV for almost every game. Soooo....
I bought the RadioInSync cable and their app took care of the 30 second TV delay. Synced them right up. Low tech solution, easy as pie.
Now I am 'at' every game with replays and the full benefits of TV. Listening to the home town crew.

One happy Dawg fan here.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds