Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS

5 years 7 months ago #78965 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
OK..... two cents time.... finally got a game where we could
Return to pissing and moaning about..

Our OC and stoopid play calling.. running when we should .. have passed. hmmmm Jake might have checked out of that play
We did play very well on ST
We didn’t give up a TD pass to #1 passer in the SEC...

Getting more turnovers than I can remember in recent years

Limey...said it best....

Was it pretty ....Hell no...did it benefit us to play a game like this early in the season..hell yes

Anyone want change coaches with... fill in the blank...

Grease fire ..burning away in Knoxville....player refusing to go into the game for Jeremy.... sent to the locker room... amazing.

I am sure you seen the replays of him going wild on the sideline.. kicking a white board... not going to impress recruits,,,

Refreshing still to hear HC not putting spin on what needs to get

Fixed..... stay well everyone.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #78966 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS

LimeyDawg wrote: Why are ya'll so mad?

It was, most certainly, a sloppy game. There had to be a check at some point, where the dawgs came into a game to play on the hype versus the skill, and this is it. I dont think these pups expected Missou to give them a game, so this is the performance you get.

A couple of bright spots, for me only, apparently, if the current air on this site is any indicator.
Special teams did fine. Fromm can throw the long ball. Our second half adjustments are still yielding results. We won.

Lots to work on, but I think this performance was simply due to kids buying into the hype. Its fixable. Definitely wouldn't want to be in practice this week. Hopefully these kids pull their collective heads out and pitch another beatdown against the Vols.

Well why are we critical? You answered your own question when you said "Lots to work on". The only difference is in my post I specifically noted some of the "lots" that needs to be worked on.

I think Kirby is going to be critical as well, as you note when you state you definitely wouldn't want to be at practice this week.

The same things that had us mad are the same things that absolutely undoubtedly made our coaches mad as well.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
5 years 7 months ago #78967 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
you nailed it my friend... "OK..... two cents time.... finally got a game where we could return to pissing and moaning about."

true.

Back to business tomorrow.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

5 years 7 months ago #78968 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
On another thread it was discussed why certain people weren't posting any more...I guess I'm starting to understand why, since evidently pointing out things that could be improved upon is now being referred to as being mad and pissing and moaning...

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
5 years 7 months ago #78970 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS

Wartdawg wrote:

sadlerdawg wrote: On another thread it was discussed why certain people weren't posting any more...I guess I'm starting to understand why, since evidently pointing out things that could be improved upon is now being referred to as being mad and pissing and moaning...

I wonder sometime if we should just post this anytime we win.

Yeah I guess everything IS awesome, wart....

For those who haven't heard yet, Cleveland has a fractured fibula.

Damn, hadn't heard that about Cleveland.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
5 years 7 months ago #78971 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS MISSOURI TIGERS
Yeah... he's gone for a few weeks.

Critiquing our play after any game is fine in my opinion, if you back up your comments with facts. Saying a coach has a bad game doesn't mean you are saying he needs to be fired.

The fact of the matter here is that our coach has ushered in a new era where we play to a standard and I don't think he would say we played to that standard on Saturday. Just being a good team isn't what is expected now. What is expected quite frankly is a team that can compete on the Alabama level. What we saw Saturday isn't going to make that cut.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds