Forum

Mel Tucker Targeted by Tennessee

6 years 4 months ago #77817 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Mel Tucker Targeted by Tennessee
Herbie.....has a placed one of his feet on the Dawg Bandwagon.....

Amazing......

Been itchy all season..... now post season.. really getting pumped....

Santa....Big Dawg fan..... wears the Red and Black...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #77819 by SouthernDawg

• SouthernDawg
  • SouthernDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 4 months ago #77821 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Mel Tucker Targeted by Tennessee
Worry is like a rocking chair... occupies your time and gets you nowhere.

Any successful program is going to face these issues, but it's Kirby's D and he will find someone to execute it
if he loses his DC.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
6 years 4 months ago #77824 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Mel Tucker Targeted by Tennessee
More power to Mel if he wants the Tennessee position. Not surprising to me that Phat Phil is trying to keep "deep roots" in the State of Georgia wanting recruits. Saban goes through this type of "stuff" regularly and usually remains very close to the "top" with his "process". Kirby has quickly laid the ground work that will have "many" wanting to replace Mel should he leave. Would not be surprised to see a current coach fill the position if the situation arises. Lots of coaching talent on the defensive side.

Tennessee is in a tight spot, need a "name coach" if we believe the fans in Tennessee will get their wish. Phat Phil does not rate with me, aware of some of his "methods" while coaching that made more than one coach in the SEC a bit pp'd. Tennessee fans were more than ready to see Phat Phil fired/relieved and that was actually the beginning of the end. Early signing period makes me think that Tennessee will "find someone". I hope Mel stays, but would not be surprised to hear shortly that he is taking the job.

My opinion(s). ;)

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #77827 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Mel Tucker Targeted by Tennessee
Tucker is a solid dude. Worked with his family on their house in Jacksonville. I hope he does avoid that train wreck up there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 4 months ago #77828 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Mel Tucker Targeted by Tennessee
Have worried about our Florida/South Florida connection for some time. Last time Fisher and Coley were together, Jimbo took all of the credit for the coaching that Coley did during the week. To be very honest, I was hoping that Coley would be our offensive coordinator in short order. To be determined.

www.dawgnation.com/football/report-georg...g-candidate-texas-oc

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds