Forum

GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #77788 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
That game was a thing of beauty after we shook off the jitters! Chaney could not have a called a better game if ya ask me. Tucker and Smart have our D flying around like 10 year olds on a 16 oz Mtn Dew. I don’t think we could have asked for a better performance considering the first outcome against Auburn. This team is special fella’s and the journey isn’t over yet. I want Bama on Jan 8th.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #77789 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
I am happy for the longtime uga fans also. Especially Steve, Yank, and Buc on this site. I know another one pretty well who graduated from uga in 1958 and he was pretty pumped when I talked to him today.

On another note, a nice piece of luck came my way today. Embarrassed to say I played hooky from church and played golf today. When I got home my wife had three fitted uga baseball caps and a uga golf shirt a buddy had brought for me. He got them a while back and were to big. The 7 1/2 caps fit the scoob noggin perfect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
6 years 3 months ago #77790 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
You either win or you learn, there is no such thing as a loss. Yeah...but this is a season defined by learning after adversity. Jake Fromm stepped up after Jacob Eason went down in game one. The entire program stepped up after Auburn punched us in the mouth.

This is a season of great stories, and great performances. Each player had a role he played to perfection...okay, not quite, but a sparrow could starve on the difference. Pick a player, and I'll show you a kid who bought into Kirby's message and elevated the play.

To be honest, I didn't think this season would turn out to be so great. Sure, it was setting up to be solid, but Georgia molded "solid" into "champion."

We've spoken at length about culture change. Now, we have evidence that good things come from good culture. Whatever Kirby us selljng, I'm buying, and kids wanting to play at Georgia might want to lay it all on the table for the new program and mentality.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 3 months ago #77791 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Scooby, I’ve never really understood or tried to understand your reasoning for some of your comments. Strength in numbers I reckon, welcome to Dawg Nation my man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #77792 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
BTW, everyone. Someone in here mentioned "The Run" by Swift that put us over the top in the fourth quarter.

Buc, I KNOW you will appreciate this (as will everyone else). Go back and watch the replay of that run and watch, early on in the run, where ONE of our O-Linemen absolutely PANCAKES not one, but TWO Abuurn defenders.

I'm still going back and giggling watching that one.

B)

Edit: It was Lamont Gaillard, of all people. I had always been concerned about his ability to play on the O-Line, but dang - he got TWO of 'em.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 3 months ago #77794 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
TadDawg....Welcome.....this be the place....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, SouthernDawg

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds