Forum

GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG

6 years 4 months ago #77765 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Somebody please call Gus Malzahn and ask him what it's like to have the dog crap beat INTO his team!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #77766 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Malzahn about to finalize his divorce with Auburn - and do it as a loser.

Roquan Smith - total beast. One of the best I've ever seen. Reminds me of Derrick Thomas, another beast and one of my favorite players ever. If Smith doesn't win the Butkus award this year it will be a total insult to the namesake of that trophy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, LimeyDawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 4 months ago #77767 by TadDawg
Replied by TadDawg on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Hey Guys,

New guy here. Been reading this board for the past 2 years. Started following right after that embarrassing loss to UF in 2015. I was so livid with Mark Richt. I had wanted him fired for a few years by then. I had really liked Mark Richt too. But I was just so sick of losing big games. I came here because you guys gave rational and well thought out reasons about what was wrong with the coaching staff. Everywhere else I looked, people were making excuses for Richt. Saying he always had winning seasons. Not here. Like me, you guys wanted more than just a winning season. When Richt was finally fired, you guys were saying we needed to get Kirby Smart. I didn’t know much about Smart, but after reading the posts here, I learned a lot about him and was sold. So much so that I bought tickets to the 2016 Chick-fil-A Kickoff game. It was the first time I had been to a UGA game since I graduated from Georgia.That game was a blast! Now 2 years later, the Kirby Smart hire has paid off. We are SEC Champions and heading to the playoffs! I am so proud of this team and the coaches!

Meanwhile, tonight in Charlotte, Miami fans are finding out first hand why UGA fans grew tired of Mark Richt. Not gloating. I still like Mark Richt and wanted Miami to win.

Go Dawgs!!!

Tad
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
6 years 4 months ago #77768 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
And meanwhile, it looks like Miami is in the process of "Richting".
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
6 years 4 months ago #77769 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
What a night to be a Dawg fan....absolutely wild night in Athens

So pleased for our players and coaches.... 12-1. With much more to play for

Second deck being added to Dawgs bandwagon......getting crowded...

Scooby......... hmmmmm

Go Dawgs..

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, dawgs_fans_dad

More
6 years 4 months ago #77770 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Thriller.....

Spot on.......

Badgers.....sputtering.....

Go Dawgs!