Forum

Thoughts

6 years 4 months ago #77572 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Thoughts
Interesting point Salderdawg

Imho ND was huge in building confidence... no question...this year we had a schedule that

Provided time improve .... second year with coaching staff....

15 Years of Ritchng won’t be forgotten easily.....

Difficult to think and react differently.....

Deep breath....fingers crossed... want this game for our seniors ...among other reasons

Good read.... thanks...SD

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #77573 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Thoughts
YD1, I agree with you... it does take awhile to overcome years worth of bad habits....i believe there was still alot of the richt quitter mentality last year that I haven't seen this year... so I think we're good... just don't want any of that "here we go again" thinking to creep into the team that I've seen lots of "fans " display on other sites. I don't think we will, but I'm anxious to get the next couple of games going to verify that

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #77574 by SimpleDawg
Replied by SimpleDawg on topic Thoughts
Your sentiments and tone are 'spot on'.

Like the doctor that told the blonde who was 'hurting all over' because every place she touched hurt....

Honey, you have a broken finger.

A prelude to more doctorly advice: If it hurts, don't do it. In other words.....

There are several ways to skin a skunk. Why not try 'em all. And if you have a limited inventory of options, then you need to change your OC.

Every game is different, every opponent is different, every beachhead is different. Offense can't always be a blunt instrument. Sometimes precise carving is required.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 4 months ago #77580 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Thoughts

SimpleDawg wrote:
There are several ways to skin a skunk. Why not try 'em all. And if you have a limited inventory of options, then you need to change your OC.
Every game is different, every opponent is different, every beachhead is different. Offense can't always be a blunt instrument. Sometimes precise carving is required.

Good advice SimpleDawg. We need more plays, more flexibility. If OC is the problem... well you know what is next.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds