Forum

Georgia/Auburn 3:30 p.m. CBS

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77456 by Buc
Georgia/Auburn 3:30 p.m. CBS was created by Buc
This game brings back thoughts that were shared here and elsewhere previously . . . . Must win against Notre Dame or . . . . We have been the talk of the town, so to speak. A win against Auburn which many say are solid from top to bottom is a must. Close game in 2016, but a win.

Times like this I like to ask thriller for some numbers, and his input for sure. Many knowledgeable members on this board usually have some insight that often differs from what is on the internet.

Feel that our game against South Carolina and the game against Notre Dame are good comparisons for the Auburn game.

No. 10 Auburn and No. 2 Georgia opened Sunday with the Bulldogs listed as a 1-point favorite, according to Vegas Insider. The line quickly moved to Georgia as a 2-point favorite.

Teams of equal abilities tend to favor the home team by 3 usually. This game might just be a toss up.

Offensively, think we are the better team. Defense, that could very well be a toss up.

Thoughts(?) . . . . There will be a lot said by many in the media and fans of both teams. It will sort itself out starting Saturday the 11th at 3:30 p.m.

Go Dawgs :)

EDIT: This video is from the 2014 game.

wiat.com/2014/11/16/gus-malzahns-full-pr...r-losing-to-georgia/
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77463 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Georgia/Auburn 3:30 p.m. CBS
Buc, I think we're better offensively, defensively, and on ST...i think this one may be the slugfest that is determined by who gets the breaks at the right time and takes advantage of them

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

More
6 years 5 months ago #77464 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Georgia/Auburn 3:30 p.m. CBS

sadlerdawg wrote: Bud, I think we're better offensively, defensively, and on ST...i think this one may be the slugfest that is determined by who gets the breaks at the right time and takes advantage of them

If we are better offensively, defensively, and on ST.. who takes advantage of any breaks should be us.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77465 by sadlerdawg
Doesn't mean we'll get the breaks, tho does it... and just being better is no guarantee that you do everything you should

More
6 years 5 months ago #77466 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Georgia/Auburn 3:30 p.m. CBS
Maybe, but I don't believe in using not "getting the breaks" as any sort of excuse.

Great teams go out and make their own breaks, and take advantage of them.

My point being based on your own words; we are better in all 3 phases... that doesn't seem to me like it should
come down to a "break or two" to determine the winner.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77467 by sadlerdawg
Guess you're right... throughout history the better team always wins

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds