4 plays 75 yards 1 minute 44 seconds 1st quarter

3 plays 73 yards 1 minute 21 seconds 2nd quarter

7 plays 94 yards 3 minutes 23 seconds 4th quarter

8 plays 46 yards 3 minutes 9 seconds 4th quarter

Stout D my a**

Unacceptable

UGA 5 for 5 in the redzone 3 td's 2 fg's

Tech 3 for 3 in red zone all td's

So offense was not the issue for either team, playing not to lose rears it's ugly head once again. That was never ever a part of the process that I have witnessed.

We don't get those turnovers it could have been much worse than a 1 point loss

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #75805 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA TECH VS UGA
I will put some things on our offense.

FG's instead of TD's... predictability... when we needed them most they went 3 and out. No
iMac in our game plan.. 2 passing zones: behind the line to 5 yards past it and then 30+ yards downfield with hardly anything between.

D played fairly well after making some adjustments up until they had two defense backs out of the game with injury, and Quincy Mauger was out there and completely lost. Then the O gave Tech a short field after the turnover.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 4 months ago #75806 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA TECH VS UGA
I think I've seen enough of this lower tier Georgia football team to last me a lifetime, I'm not going to spend my time watching whatever bathtub water bowl that asks this team to play. I've had it for this year

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago #75807 by Wartdawg
Truth be told though...

It's hell being a UGA fan... all kinds of talent and the ability to recruit it and its ALWAYS wait till next year.

Chubb and Michel will probably both be gone.... so next year will be Kirbys second year and everybody will say you've got to give them three. By then Kirby will realize what a chump Jim Cheney is and Eason will leave and then the story will be well we're breaking in a new OC and a new quarterback so wait till next year.

I have lost the faith... A Ga Tech team that was 3-9 last season just came into Athens and let us choke them a win.

It's pathetic.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bulldawg36869

More
7 years 4 months ago #75808 by Wartdawg

growl wrote: I think I've seen enough of this lower tier Georgia football team to last me a lifetime, I'm not going to spend my time watching whatever bathtub water bowl that asks this team to play. I've had it for this year

Agreed... I'm done

I hope the boys enjoy Memphis, Birmingham... or whatever other hole they go play in on Dec 27th

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #75809 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA TECH VS UGA
Smart is in way over his head. Losing Chubb and Sony along with 3 out of 5 starting OL is only going to make it worse. We have no play maker reciever(s) for Eason to go to. If anyone thinks much is going to change next year well think again.

Smart is not going to out recruit Saban or Myer when they are showing all those 5 stars those big shiny rings while Smart is showing them Liberty Bowl or Music City Bowl rings, come play at Georgia and we might just win the SEC East maybe.

Look for next year to be much of he same, just how many of that top 3 class will see the field, just about as much as the top 6 class did, with an all new OL with very little experience. Sims was the only one who saw any significant playing time.

Should of lured Kiffin instead of Smart.....

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds