Forum

GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA

7 years 5 months ago #75715 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA
I would say a solid defensive win. Pick 6 and 3 and outs in the 2nd half kept the vaunted Aubuurn D sucking wind and I knew at the start of the 4th quarter seeing the Aubuurn players with hands on hips and puffing that it was indeed over.

Kirby and Chaney trying to be cute in the red zone when you have an all American freshman QB who is not only tough as nails, also has ice water in his viens and you take the game out of his hands and put it in Godwins hands who has done absolutely nothing this year is just plain stoopid. So solid, nope, at least in the O side.

Other ways to use Godwin but QB is NOT one of them. Especially in the RED ZONE and the game on the line. Period.

Nice solid defensive win, but not enough for me to get back on the Kirby wagon. It as after all his show and he proved it on the first Godwin call by his own admission.

Now into ULL, will it be another Nicholls and will we read our press clippings and play down to our opponent remains to be seen. 40 points by the O and a shutout by the D should be the only outcome IMHO.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds