GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA

7 years 5 months ago #75709 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA
Nice link Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75710 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA
Not a doubt in my mind we finish 8-4 and win a Bowl Game. This won't be a bowl game that CMR would have us playing down to our opponent. This is a bowl where our new coach will take it very seriously.

9-4 in the SEC is better than NS did year one at Bama. Top 3 class with size coming in to give us a Frosh/Soph team with much more depth and skill.\

Charlie Woerner needs to start. He can be the big WR we need.
Woerner and Nauta going forward, two sure hands Eason can go to. Two guys who will make NFL rosters.

Front 7 will get nasty next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 5 months ago #75711 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA
32 yards and 0 first downs for the Plainsmen in the 2nd half.

I don't care what's going on with your team... you were a top 10 team and a 9-10 point favorite with all things considered.

0 first downs... we know in the past out D has been a group who has a hard time getting off the field.

32 total yards.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75712 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA
BulldogShannon, glad that we have a stronger hold on recruiting the State of Georgia. Appears to be a true statement. Most of us realize that is one "thing" needed to somehow making "our program" more "attractive".

I also agree with ogredawg about "holding our breath". He along with some others have been through some things that finally make us say . . . . enough is enough. We have been through the "shell games" and have yet to find the pea under the shell. Not for me or anyone else at this point to say with an "open football mind" to say "we" have the "answers".

Sunday and I went through games played on Saturday . . . . who among us is putting their money on Iowa, Pittsburgh, Southern California, and yes Georgia . . . . be honest.

Easy to get excited, but this old dawg likes excitement coming from "real" UGA Football fans. One season will not lead me in "any direction" . . . . "15 Seasons will".

I am in South Florida this weekend, believe me when I post this . . . . all is not well at the "U". Not wishing anything bad on anyone, but there is some "wondering" going on in this area. Talent loaded area . . . . Florida has 19 million folks . . . . Georgia has 9/10 million folks. Numbers often tell the overall story. Say again, very important that we keep many or most of the 9/10 million possibilities home.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75713 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA
Whatever the Dawgs worked on during the week they need to keep it up.

The play looked a lot tighter than previous games.

My Auburn friend said we earned that win. Thanks Mary Lynn. It was a good game.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

7 years 5 months ago #75714 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: Auburn vs UGA
Really solid W.
Defense played pretty dang good and the offense did enough to win.

Still have my concerns with Chaney, probably will for the foreseeable future. But a win is a win, and it's always nice to beat the little brother of Alabama.

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds