Forum

I want the Dawgs to do as well as possible!

11 years 5 months ago #49915 by wlayton
Where is Pat Dye's mouth when you need him??

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #49916 by growl
I dont quite know what to make of the last paragraph of Shawn Williams statement as reported by Seth Emerson this morning in the Macon Telegraph. It seems that Williams thinks we need the defensive coach from the Saints that OK'D the pay-for-play, and he also wants Sean Payton to coach UGA. While I agree that we really do need a new HC, and really think the DC needs to be reevaluated, the pointing of fingers usually means that you're reluctant to be held accountable for yourself. The team and coaches as a whole are listless and lack motivation, and it seems since the four suspended players have returned that the team that had so much promise coming into the year looks like they feel deserving of much better outcomes with less effort put forth. Somehow I'm lost in that kind of thinking from a supposedly mature group of players.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
11 years 5 months ago #49917 by Buc

wlayton wrote: Where is Pat Dye's mouth when you need him??

BUMP!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #49918 by Buc

growl wrote: I dont quite know what to make of the last paragraph of Shawn Williams statement as reported by Seth Emerson this morning in the Macon Telegraph. It seems that Williams thinks we need the defensive coach from the Saints that OK'D the pay-for-play, and he also wants Sean Payton to coach UGA. While I agree that we really do need a new HC, and really think the DC needs to be reevaluated, the pointing of fingers usually means that you're reluctant to be held accountable for yourself. The team and coaches as a whole are listless and lack motivation, and it seems since the four suspended players have returned that the team that had so much promise coming into the year looks like they feel deserving of much better outcomes with less effort put forth. Somehow I'm lost in that kind of thinking from a supposedly mature group of players.

growl, I really believe in Williams' case, he has had enough. Williams wears his feelings on his sleeve. If . . . . if there is enough slapping each other around this week in practice both on the turf and verbally, might get some of the coaches and players attention as to what is going on behind the scenes. Against Florida, my hope is the same as what Williams is calling for . . . . Herrera and Ogletree, along with that I sure hope that we have a four man front. Also, good on Kwame, my thoughts are that he is outplaying the other guy. growl, you make a very good point about the pointing of fingers, you have seen that in the service.

Edit: Appears that Buck Belue has been scanning this board.

blogs.buckbelue.com/2012/10/22/how-to-at...-gators.aspx?ref=rss
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldSouthDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds