Forum

On a brighter note

11 years 6 months ago #49560 by TampaDawg
Replied by TampaDawg on topic Re: On a brighter note

Buc wrote: TampaDawg, rarely do this, but I believe that was the Auburn game. Butt bottom has continued those practices in the NFL.

You're right Buc, it was Auburn. And yeah that punk is still doing that sh*t on Sundays and getting in trouble with the law!

But I've seen AM get his butt knock down so many times these last two years behind the Dawgs O-line that I just can't question him every being other than a real man standing there knowing he was about to get jacked up!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49563 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: On a brighter note

TampaDawg wrote:

Buc wrote: TampaDawg, rarely do this, but I believe that was the Auburn game. Butt bottom has continued those practices in the NFL.

You're right Buc, it was Auburn. And yeah that punk is still doing that sh*t on Sundays and getting in trouble with the law!

But I've seen AM get his butt knock down so many times these last two years behind the Dawgs O-line that I just can't question him every being other than a real man standing there knowing he was about to get jacked up!

TampaDawg, AM has taken some shots that could have been prevented a couple of ways. First off, the folks that recruit might want to look seriously at finding offensive linemen. We did get Theus and he was rated very high, think he might end up playing guard or stay at right tackle.

Second, AM has wheels and from the beginning Mike Bobo and Mark Richt told this 6 foot quarterback to stay in the pocket. That is the way we coach at UGA, increases your chances of making it in the NFL. While AM is a gym rat, meaning film study, remaining on campus, he has been hurt by playing the Bobo/Richt method of coaching. Tipped passes have become too common.

Coaching staff reminds me of a dog chasing his tail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TampaDawg

More
11 years 6 months ago #49567 by TampaDawg
Replied by TampaDawg on topic Re: On a brighter note
Again Buc. I remember when AM took off running the frist time as a Dawg they, Richt and company, got on to him for leaving the pocket.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49568 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: On a brighter note

Buc wrote:

3 legged cat trying to bury a turd on an iceberg.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49569 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: On a brighter note

Wartdawg wrote:

Buc wrote:

3 legged cat trying to bury a turd on an iceberg.

Remind me of a monkey trying to f*&% (insert word meaning fornicate with) a football.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
11 years 6 months ago #49578 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re: On a brighter note

growl wrote: I feel exactly the same wartdawg I said it on Sunday morning,it was the first time I ever KNEW, absolutely KNEW, that a Georgia team QUIT,yes QUIT on us. I don't believe they can or will come back from that loss. A qb who admitted to the media before the game that he had NIGHTMARES about a defensive player chasing him, he was scared s--tless and if the coach knew it he should have been benched. Yes I agree with you wartdawg, I am ashamed to have to say that.

Just goes to show how much confidence he has in his O line!!!:blink:

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds