Forum

On a brighter note

11 years 6 months ago #49510 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: On a brighter note
Any kind of respect that UGA had taken years to build has been pretty well snuffed out in the last few years and Saturday night was just the culmination of that lack of effort. I love the Bulldogs and have all my life,but am having a hard time with the what I conceive as complacency. I would have a hard time looking my boss in the eye and would have to back up to receive my paycheck with the results. That is the last I plan on saying on this subject, time to get on with what comes next.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49512 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: On a brighter note
I agree with every post on this subject. There is something very wrong with this picture. How can you have every member less on from a D was was 5th nationally. This group is terrible, and seems worst with Rambo and Ogletree back. USC lost several key players from last year, and they are even better this year. Why can't we be. USC has a mainly freshman and sof OL, they man handled our great D with little trouble. Our OL could not block anyone, I mean our backs were tackled behind the line on most every play.

I see no bright future of UGA, for our schedule next year with Clemsun, Ala, USC, Tenn, Fla, and with the mind set of CMR and BOBO, and from what I see as under acheving OL coach and over rated DC in CTG, we have nothing to look forward to. I am so sick of every sports station showing 2-11 against top 25 teams. and 0-10 against top 10 teams. The last time we beat a top 20 team, was the sugar bowl with Hi.
I was ashamed of this performance and we looked like a class 2 school on national TV.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49513 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: On a brighter note
Primetime Saturday night college football....GameDay is there.....game of the weekend....all eyes in the country watching this game with great anticipation.....

A coach's RECRUITING DREAM !!!

We LAY AN EGG

ALL RECRUITS WATCHED IT

We're done.....time to move on to the next chapter at UGA.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, fire_dawg

More
11 years 6 months ago #49514 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: On a brighter note
Wlayton, you are right, time to just move on. All our venting is going to change nothing. You will see the same old coaches with the same old plays, same old D and OL, hear same old crap from CMR about how the practices are going great. The players a focused and working hard. I can almost bet you come next Sat, at half time of the KY game we will be either tied or leading by 3 points. I really don't think so, but right now, im still so po'd just don't know what to expect.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49515 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: On a brighter note
With ya duck. Sat. night, I never even got mad, just came to the realization UGA needs to move on.

When I said move on to the next chapter at UGA, I meant next coaching regime.....it's time

(my family usually won't even watch a UGA game with me or stay in the same vicinity....they were shocked at me not getting mad and throwing things)

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 6 months ago #49516 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic On a brighter note
I took it reasonably well while watching.

Unfortunately that means I've come to expect what happened, and I'm now mostly apathetic about all
of it.

CMR, CTG, MB, CWF.. many of the players...

Just apathetic

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds