Forum

Tickets

16 years 9 months ago #4942 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re:Tickets
:woohoo: :side: :side: :side: Hey Fire-dawg, the best seat in the house is your Lazy Boy recliner with a COOL ONE in hand, the A/C cranked down to a comfortable temp, the HD wide screen tuned to the proper channel, the sound on mute and Larry on the radio. You don't have to fight the crowd and the drive to Athens and waste the whole day as I did for 48 years. I gave up my tickets 2 years ago. The first 2 or 3 games were hard not to be there, but now I really look forward to my free day. Good to hear from you NC Dawg. Where is Ole Dawg these days. Did he move out of Big Orange country? Haven't seen a post from him in some time. Fire-Dawg hope you get those OK State tickets your are looking for. Keep the faith everybody.
As Always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

Member since 1999

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #4945 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tickets
Yeah but DawgDoc, he wouldn't be there for our 1st forum greeting party. It's the social event of the year. I heard that Kim Basinger was coming back to Athens just for the event..........you in NOW?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #4953 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Tickets
Sweet Kim Basinger is going to be there. Shes on my top 5 list. I guess Im going to have to leave the GF at home. ;)

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #4955 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tickets
Naaaa, bring the GF, she won't mind..................................uh, you do have another way planned to get back home, right?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #4958 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Tickets
Getdown11 wrote:

Sweet Kim Basinger is going to be there. Shes on my top 5 list. I guess Im going to have to leave the GF at home. ;)

Yikes. You know, my dad went to high school with Kim Basinger. She was a year ahead of him. He's 53. Gotta love makeup and plastic surgery.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 9 months ago #4970 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re:Tickets
Yeah NC_Dawg I am a hose dragger. BTW, where do you live in NC, you do live in north carolina don't you? I have family that lives there.

• fire_dawg
  • fire_dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds