Forum

Tickets

16 years 9 months ago #5022 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re:Tickets
I spent the better part of my teens and 20's as a hose dragger and Paramedic. Those days are long gone, but I still get the adrenal rush every time a ladder company passes by 10:33.

I now reside in western NC, the foothills, in a nice little town called Morganton. Its a bit laid back for the \"big city\" in me, but I couldn't ask for a better place to raise a family. When I moved here in 91, I was one of only a handful of UGA supporters. In fact, the area was knee deep in UT urnge! However, over the decades the number of UGA tags and magnets on cars have dramatically increased. While this I attribute to our success, most noteably under CMR, it's still nice to see something other than a baby blue footprint indicating your college of choice!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5031 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Tickets
Hey NC_Dawg, where ya at in Morganton? I live up 181 in Oak Hill. I used to be a Public Safety Officer (Police and Firefighter) in Morganton. I still see too many of those stupid orange \"T\"s around here for my liking.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5032 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re:Tickets
Considering that you're still a hose dragger I'd be willing to bet you're with 62 and we've probably crossed paths before. I used to work for Burke as the 911 Director/EOC Coordinator, but left several years ago to work for the State. I live in the city and know both the previous as well as the current administration of MDPS very well.

Small world!!!!...I used to have a personalized NC tag that read WERDAWGS, but after the DMV elevated the price to retain that option, I switched to a regular tag....

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
16 years 8 months ago #5034 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Tickets
You're right, small world. I'm sure I've seen you driving around as I've seen many Big G tags around. If you see the black Ford Ranger with the UGA tag and stickers, that's me. My bike also has a windshield with a Georgia sticker on it. Oh, as much as I miss it, I'm not a hose dragger any more, although I've considered joining Oak Hill's many times.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5060 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:Tickets
Im also a firefigthter emt with Gwinnett County Fire and EMS

• swamphox
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5061 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re:Tickets
B) B) B) Hey fire-dawg: Just heard there are about 1000 tickets for the OK State game as well as the Kentucky game. They can be purchased through the Ga Athletic Office or on line at georgiadog.com. Hope you are able to grab a couple.
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Member since 1999

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds