Forum

Tickets

16 years 9 months ago #4893 by fire_dawg
Tickets was created by fire_dawg
Let me start by saying that I recently found this site and I love it! I have been a dawg fan for years but have only been to a single game. I was hoping to get tickets to see the dawgs whoop up on Oklahoma State but don't know the best place to get them. I been to a few of the online ticket broker sites but I'm unsure about buying from them. Has anyone had any experience's buying (good or bad) from them? And are they overpriced? I know I could possible get tickets on gameday at the stadium but I would rather not chance not getting any. Thank you in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• fire_dawg
  • fire_dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #4895 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Tickets
Stubhub is pretty good, but they are over priced. If you are a single person you may want to go on gameday and see if you can get a ticket or whore yourself out to a poor co-ed.

More
16 years 9 months ago #4897 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re:Tickets
Thanks, also what part of Sanford is DAWG friendly? I would hate to seat around a bunch of Oklahoma State fans, it might get ugly (if you know what I mean)!:evil:

• fire_dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #4910 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tickets
There will be demand for the OSU ticket but like kentdaddy said, you can probably get a ticket in Athens on gameday......BUT you won't be able to be choosy on trying to sit around Dawg fans, you just will want to be IN the stadium.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #4921 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re:Tickets
Yeah your right wlayton, the most important thing is that I will be at the game. Where in Athens is the best place to get tickets? Will people be selling them just around the stadium or just about anywhere? It's been a couple of years since I've been to A town on game day. Thanks!

• fire_dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #4923 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re:Tickets
Fire_Dawg,

You can find a scalper at just about every street corner on game day. However, if you choose to go that route, I suggest you head for Sanford Bridge. This is where most tickets are sold/purchased and the prices drop as game time approaches.

As an aside option, you might try EBay, likewise several of the dawg forums have topics specifically dedicated to ticket sales....Good Luck!!!!

BTW: You a hose dragger?

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds