Forum

Dawg Fan ELATION

16 years 10 months ago #4645 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Dawg Fan ELATION
wlayton wrote:

Him personally signing and sending back the card doesn't surprise me, other athletes should follow suit.

I understand athletes not wanting to sign cards that are highly likely to end up on eBay 10 minutes after they are signed. But I thought it was cool that Manning signed my kid's card, when no one else would. That card is now a treasured possession that will never leave the family.

I like his commercials, too. I am *so* glad he got the \"can't win the big one\" monkey off his back, because he is simply the best QB in the NFL, and one of the best of all time.

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4648 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Dawg Fan ELATION
If I were an elite pro athlete, I couldn't care less if someone got my autograph and sold it on ebay. That's the ultimate compliment that anyone would want to buy it.

BTW, thanks kentdaddy for getting my Sat. started off with a good laugh........mons pubis....hilarious

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 10 months ago #4649 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Dawg Fan ELATION
i have to give credit to whoever brought the mons pubis into the light. where would we be without it?

More
16 years 10 months ago #4650 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Dawg Fan ELATION
Great \"point\" kentdaddy.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 10 months ago #4652 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Dawg Fan ELATION
kentdaddy wrote:

i have to give credit to whoever brought the mons pubis into the light. where would we be without it?

The Dude abides!

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds