17 years 1 week ago #4281 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Excitement
Great stuff guys, hilarious !!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 week ago #4283 by Spec1al Ed
Replied by Spec1al Ed on topic Re:Excitement
I went and visited some of my friends in college last weekend and I showed them the videos of C. King and A.J. Green. Now they all see why i'm so excited for these next few years.

More
17 years 1 week ago #4284 by Tru Dawg
Replied by Tru Dawg on topic Re:Excitement
I can't wait! Only thing i've been doing here lately is listening to that Corey Smith song over and over and over while making Dawg sigs and i'm going to start working on a Dawg background here soon. I really can't wait, '08 is gonna be our year.

Made me all teary eyed...

GOOOOOOO DAWGS, SIC EM! Whoo Whoo Whoo!

• Tru Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 1 week ago #4285 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Excitement
I watched the youtube tribute to Munson the other night and started jumping up and down screaming!

Herschel trucking Bill Bates is STILL one of my favorite runs ever.

It was glorious.

More
17 years 1 week ago #4288 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Excitement
Ah, Munson.

The only bad thing about watching Georgia football at home is that my GXtra has Larry on a major delay. Now I know Larry's been criticized for not knowing players' names, being a little slow on calls, but come on! Thirty seconds? Last year he called a touchdown during the Peach Bowl when a commercial for deodorant was on!

This year I've got some better headphones, so I should actually be able to listen to Larry and Scott during the games. That would have been impossible in the student section (my seats in grad school were fourth row, right in front of the cheerleaders and right next to the band...man I hated giving those up...) but now I'm an old fogey in the faculty section so I might be able to hear a little better.

Every year I say, around this time, listen to him all you can, this might be his last year. Before the Cocktail Party last year Larry made a joke that he might soon be broadcasting the game from inside a coffin.

Or, as Larry might put it, \"My God, do you realize what's going on here? They've got a two hundred year old man up there calling the game, he could be gone literally at any second! He's been calling these games for over forty years now, he's gotta hang on, and he's too tired to hang on! Loren, whaddaya got?\"

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4290 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Excitement
Tru Dawg, that was fantastic, thank you. It's all I could do to keep tears from running down my face. GREAT TO BE A DAWG !!!

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds