Forum

Excitement

17 years 1 week ago #4269 by dapolla
Excitement was created by dapolla
As I've said in previous posts, I get my season tickets through my uncle, who's faculty at UGA. He just ordered them, AND I'M EXCITED!!!!

At the risk of sounding like a typical redneck so-fat-he-wears-shorts-in-winter beerswililng Bama fan, I'm ready for Saturdays in Fall! Gimme Stafford, gimme Oliver, gimme Richt, gimme Larry, gimme LorenWhatchaGot! Gimme Uga VI's last season, gimme Auburn 'tween the hedges, gimme new faces like Knowshon, gimme veterans like Velasco, gimme Sean Bailey's comeback. Gimme Gimme Gimme GO DAWGS!!!

Really? Am I really this excited? OH HELL YES!

Look, reply to this with your excitement. Let me know it's okay to be completely and ungodly childish about something that's over three months away. Let me know it's okay to start hating Oklahoma State, that it's okay to mock Tech fans I see, that it's okay to \"accidentally\" let my shopping cart roll against a car sporting \"GO UF!\" plates. Let me know that it's okay to break down the football season game by game with my 10-month-old daughter while I push her around our neighborhood in her stroller.

Luckily I have my Braves to dissipate some of this excitement...if we were having a year like we had last year, I don't know what I'd be doing. Probably painting a Hairy Dawg mural on my roof.

Have at it, Dawg Fans! In my house, May is Okay for COLLEGE FOOTBALL EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4270 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Excitement
I know what you mean dapolla. I'm so ready for football to start. I've been watching UGA videos on youtube, watching my old videos, listening to my CD my son made me of the UGA band. I wish college football was like NASCAR, who has a 36 \"game\" schedule, much shorter off season.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 1 week ago #4271 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Excitement
I to am excited beyond words. My three month old already has a complete Dawg room. I had nothing to do!! I wanted to bring him to the first game this year but the boss Dawg told me to kick rocks. 2008 though, ya'll can expect to see him with me.

I forget who posted the All hands meet and greet, but you can count me in. I can bring a generator if needed. Let me know.

GO DAWGS

More
17 years 1 week ago #4272 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Excitement
Sadlerdawg, I'll go you one better. I spent the better part of an afternoon collecting all the best Munson calls on .mp3, turned them into a playlist, and have that on my .mp3 player now. Come to think of it, I oughtta make CDs of that...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4273 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Excitement
Great flyindawg, we all look forward to seeing you in Athens for the 1st game. There will be further info later about meeting time, place etc.

dapolla, as you all can see, I STAY excited as well evidenced by all my posts that probably drive everyone crazy. I just talk, eat, sleep and breathe UGA FOOTBALL EVERYDAY that I take a breath. Geez, I've seen the G-day game at least a dozen times and will watch it probably 2 dozen more. My 8 yr old twins and I watched the 2002 SEC season tape, collect all kinds of UGA stuff for their rooms, even have a \"shrine\" of the UGA 1980 National Championship season coca-cola bottle in one son's room. Everyday I have UGA clothes on whether workout clothes, visors while going to the store or t-shirts on while watchin TV at night. Shockley is on as my screen saver for my computer. Great pic with him throwing a pass during a game. YES, dapolla, I'm excited right along with ya !!

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 week ago #4279 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Excitement
dapolla wrote:

At the risk of sounding like a typical redneck so-fat-he-wears-shorts-in-winter beerswililng Bama fan

ROFL!

Let me know it's okay to start hating Oklahoma State

Now, now, don't be a State hater. That would put you in the same category as the beer swllin', swindlin', cheatin', mullet wearin' dirt burgling land thieves. No reason to go there.

(That's \"Sooners\" for those of you who don't speak Okie)

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds