Forum

Big Weekend Ahead!!!

17 years 3 months ago #3350 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Big Weekend Ahead!!!
I'm told that Moreno could have started LAST year but decided to redshirt him. That's how good the kid is. Probably a little overstated but you get the point, he's very good.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #3351 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re:elliottsadler+dawgfan!!!
he looks pretty good i just hope the injury dont affect his playing ability any!

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3352 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Big Weekend Ahead!!!
NC_Dawg, here's the scoop from my guy on the recruits. For Heyward, it's UGA,UF,LSU or OSU; for Bailey, it's UGA,Alabama, UF or Miami. Thinks the frontrunner for both is UGA. They REALLY want Heyward, he's going to be really good and so will Bailey but he needs to give up the idea of wanting to play MLB, he's pushing 270 lbs, now. Needs to play DE. Kinlaw probably can't get in school and will probably sign as a \"sign and place\" kid IF UGA makes an offer. Creer is no longer considering UGA and thinks UGA stopped recruiting him after C. King committed. Rozier is only 10 points shy on his test score and could be a BIG sleeper at either LB or RB and WOULD sign with UGA if he got an offer. Need more LB's, we've only got 2 committments so far.

Also, what is Urban Myer telling all these kids that UF is recruiting (probably whatever they want to hear)? Example: my guy said they got a 5 star committment from a kid named Dunlap from SC and that he WANTED UGA to offer him but they wouldn't extend him an offer (think it's grades). UGA knows something if they aren't offering a 5 star recruit when he WANTS to come to UGA. If all UF's recruits committ they will have over 30 and they can only sign 27.<br><br>Post edited by: wlayton, at: 2007/01/24 14:55

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3357 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Big Weekend Ahead!!!
Hey, NCDawg, what's the word on Butler's kid? Is he an \&quot;ungodly\&quot; placekicker like his old man? If he's got that kind of a leg, we should redshirt him until Coutu graduates and then start practicing him from 60 yds out.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 3 months ago #3358 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Yep,....
Your intel confirms alot of what I'm hearing. I don't want to get overly optimistic, but it is looking very good on Heyward and Bailey. I figured that if we offer Kinlaw, it wil lbe with the knowledge that GMC is in his immediate future! I'd heard about Creer, but he's still prone to use the UGA tag when talking options?!?!?! Just wondering if there is a last minute surprise for us on signing day! I'm liking Rozier more each day! Likewise, I've got good vibes that King will make the grades and be ready for the field. I wouldn't worry about Bailey and his desires to be MLB, when he wears the Red and Black he will line up with one hand down! His 40 speed is too slow for MLB!

I can think of nothing better than to watch the Urban Whiner implode by over promising and redundant recruiting! You can have a stable full of thoroughbred stallions but they won't be worth a tinkers damn if they have no line to protect them!...One need only look at our ground production this season to see how important a good OL is!!!!

The next two weeks are going to be anxious fun!!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3359 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Weird,....
For some reason this thread got posted twice.....Thank the good lord for the edit function!!!!!!!!

Dapolla, I'll see if I get get some up to date info on Drew. On the surface, I believe he is a better punter, than place kicker. Although, I've heard that he is rather slow. I've little doubt that he will red shirt, unless, of course, he has a cannon for a leg because he NEED a punter!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! <br><br>Post edited by: NC_Dawg, at: 2007/01/24 17:13

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds