Forum

Big Weekend Ahead!!!

17 years 3 months ago #3341 by NC_Dawg
Big Weekend Ahead!!! was created by NC_Dawg
Several recruits will be on campus this weekend as CMR and crew make a final push toward signing day. Heyward, Kinlaw and Bailey will tour gods country this weekend with Rozier arriving the following weekend. Confidence is particularly high that Bailey will commit. Heyward is a strong lean! Should CMR pull in both Bailey and Heyward, he will be sending a clear message that 08' will be the year of the DAWG! I'm hearing some chatter on L. Creer, which would be a huge pick-up, but I believe the chances are slim. Rozier is an interesting recruit that may very well pan out to be the 3 star RB that is coached beyond his ranking. C. King is also scheduled to retake his SAT this weekend. According to previous reports, he missed a qualifying score by only a few points on his first try, which he admits he didn't study for. I'm hoping that he has spent his study time wisely and will receive a qualifying score!!!

Drew Butler committed earlier this week, thus extending the legacy of the Butler family 'tween the hedges. Perhaps you heard of his dad, Kevin?!?!?

This isn't a flashy, star packed class, but it will certainly fill the vacant gaps and provide the much need foundation of all those red shirts. Between those that have already committed and those we hope to reel in, this is another quality class of recruits....As a lifelong Dawg for well over four decades, I can't recall a period that we have had so much to look forward too!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3342 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Big Weekend Ahead!!!
AMEN, NC_Dawg, thanks for the info and please update us all on anything that you hear from this coming weekend. I'll do the same with a great UGA contact that I have as well.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3343 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Big Weekend Ahead!!!
I hope Caleb King is studying--some say he has \"Reggie Bush-like potential.\"

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3344 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Big Weekend Ahead!!!
elliottsadler+dawgfan, King is definitely in the Bush mold. Same size, same running style (make you miss in a phone booth), catches the ball out of the backfield well and returns punts and I think kick-offs as well. I'm with you, please study hard. I also heard that if he gets in, he could play THIS year, that's how good he is.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3346 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Big Weekend Ahead!!!
Man, that'd be something if King plays this year. Any word on how Knowshon Moreno's progressing?

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3347 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic elliottsadler+dawgfan!!!
I posted this a while back and I'm not sure if you saw it. Nonetheless, this is C. Kings highlight reel.............

MASH HERE:

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds