Forum

The first saturday in awhile without college football

17 years 4 months ago #2673 by kentdaddy
I haven't paid much attention to IAA since Erk retired from Ga Southern may he rest in peace.

Hey wlayton...what are you doing for the bowl game? Are you going or staying home or what. I still have not joined the Dawg Club here but I will before next year. I just can't find the time to get together every week with work and family and all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2677 by kentdaddy
wlayton,

You and I may be the oldest people here and hence have little reason to go out late on a saturday. I have small kids so it is a feat to get out at night sometimes. If my wife chooses to watch some girlie movie I do not like then I play on the internet.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2678 by southernlover
Yeah, Saturday really sucked. My offshore fishing plans got blown away with all the wind we have had down here. Colts in town today. Should be a good game.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2680 by Kgain25
The end of football season is indeed a sad day. I know there is some football left , but I can see the end. :(

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2682 by dawgs511
yea, im disappointed too. did anyone see israel troupe play? wow he is fast!!! :shock:

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2683 by wlayton
Yeah guys, I feel that annual state of depression setting in. Seriously, I really do feel it setting in, man that's probably pretty sad. Actually it's very normal with us SEC FANS, we love our football and would watch it 24/7, 365 days a year if we could, right guys? kentdaddy, I'm with you. Just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day anymore. We both need to join the Bulldog club even if we couldn't get there every week. I certainly want to support them. I promised you a name to contact, sorry I haven't gotten back with you on it. He's an officer of the club (great guy) and his 1st name is Jeremy, just can't remember his last name. We probably can just go online and join. Let's just do it !!

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds