Forum

The first saturday in awhile without college football

17 years 4 months ago #2655 by kentdaddy
This day is depressing. We have no meaningfull games for two or three weeks and then nothing...its all over and all we are left with until spring is March Madness. The NBA sucks post MJ and hockey is for canooks eh.

I am a little down and had to share my sadness.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2657 by stevedawg
Yeah, I almost took the countdown clock off the web site because it is depressing. It is at 265 days and counting.

I decided to leave it up because it gives me something to look forward to.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

17 years 4 months ago #2662 by wlayton
I have actually been watching the state high school championships. I thought, "well it's football", but man, these games have been unreal !!!................ok,ok I know I'm reaching.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2664 by kentdaddy
I understand. During the offseason I play a ton of football on ps2. I haven't played a game since the season started but I may have to pick it back up.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2668 by wlayton
Man, we've got to be able to do something. Recruiting season is starting etc, we've got that until the spring game. Hey kentdaddy, have you noticed, we are the only 2 posting on a saturday night. Geez, guess we need to get out more.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2672 by dapolla

We have no meaningfull games for two or three weeks and then nothing...

Speak for yourself. Here in NC the big game was Youngstown State at defending National Champs Appalachian State. App crushed the Penguins, by the way, outscoring them 20-3 in the third quarter alone. By way of comparison, their opponents in Chattanooga next weekend, UMass, struggled to beat Montana 19-17. Looks like the Tarheel State is going to have yet another NC. Go Mountaineers!

Actually, Mr. Admin, I was kind of wondering why the countdown wasn't counting down to the bowl game. After all, the date, time and opponent have been set. Looking forward to that, I am.

I'm also still watching the Lady Dawgs -- who lost their first game of the season to MTSU??? -- and baseball is coming up in the spring. I'm still an eager beaver, though football is my passion in terms of Georgia sports.

GOOOO DAWGS! PEACH 'EM!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds