Forum

The first saturday in awhile without college football

17 years 4 months ago #2684 by wlayton
kentdaddy, I'm not going to the game and I bet the Bulldog club will have a huge bowl party somewhere. Does anybody know what's happening in that regard?

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2685 by kentdaddy
A guy from the club came in my work and gave me a card but I lost it.

I vow to join. Where are you watching the game wlayton? At home or out? If out let me know and I can meet you.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2686 by wlayton
It all depends on my son and the rest of my family that weekend. My son is a diehard as well and we usually get together for the game but am not really sure what's going on yet. I'll get back to you. It would be great to meet you as well as all the guys on this forum, it has been fun. Also, if you or anyone hears anything about the Bulldog club putting on something, please post it so all of us could possibly get together.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2689 by UnderDog37
I saw Troupe play, and jeez IS he fast. I saw him play in person whenever Thomas County Central played Tift county earlier this year. 4.4 40 yd dash. I also saw another South Ga UGA commit this year from down here...Vance Cuff, another speedster from Colquitt County. He beat us all by himself.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2698 by wlayton
There's a good chance Troupe will go play professional baseball. He's projected pretty high in the draft.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2702 by UnderDog37
Lots of them wish they hadn't done that as well.....Quincey Carter, George Lombard, Chris Weinkie.......they find that it's a LOT harder to make the big leagues than they thought it would be.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds