Forum

14-10

18 years 5 months ago #295 by BIGUGA2005
Replied by BIGUGA2005 on topic Re: 14-10
Goes anyone really know any history about the 2 teams? if not let me inlighten u !!!! THe time was OCT. 29 GEORGIA VS FLORDIA THE FIRST REAL COCKTAIL PARTY !!!!! IT WAS NOT HELD IN FL. OR ATHENS. IT WAS HELD IN MACON GA AT 12:00 AM EASTERN TIME GUESS WHO WON ???????????????? UGA BABY . NOW GEORGIA HAS A FEW PROBLEMS BEATING FL BUT U KNOW WHAT FL WONT SEE A SEC TITLE THIS YEAR. GEORGIA AND ALABAMA WILL AND UGA WILL WIN. SO IF ANY SORRY GATOR FAN WANT TO RUB THE WIN IN THE BE STUPID BUT YA'LLS DAY IS COMING !!!!!!!!! WELL GO DAWGS AND SEE ALAMBAMA IN ATLANTA AND WE WILLLL I REPEAT WILL SEND A POST CARD TO THE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• BIGUGA2005
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #296 by biggygreg
Replied by biggygreg on topic Re: 14-10
Hey Biguga, you want some cheese to go with your WHINE?!!!

14-10 14-10 14-10 your eyes are getting sleepy but your team still sucks.

• biggygreg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #297 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: 14-10
biggygreg, we are not whining. Only gators do that. Nice win against Vandy. To bad it took you guys DOT to do it, but nice win anyway. I hope you guys are ready for SC and you're beloved Spurrier, because they are waiting for you.

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #303 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: 14-10
I hate those Gayturds with all my heart, but their win (helped of course by the officiating) over Vandy in DOT makes us Dawgs look like crap cuz we had beat Vandy in the Third Quarter in Nashville while Vandy almost beat UF in Gainseville in DOT. UGA has a complex or somethin when it comes to UF. And biggygreg, ur comments about UGA and all other skools that u seem to narrowly beat, all that bragging, thats why nobody in the CFB world likes u Gayturds. Ur lower than Slime. I'll give it to ur team that u had the upset once again, but i won't give it to u fans. I'd rather lose tp Tech anyday, simply because they are better fans about it. It's called Humility Ass hole. I guess it's a genetic flaw rednex in Fla. don't get. Congrats to the UF team for the upset, but piss off to the UF fans if u can't handle a win. GO DAWGS!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #306 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: 14-10
It comes back to "class". Some got it and UF will be forever searching for it, wannabe program. The year Dooley's Dawgs had UF beat to a pulp, they knew it, we knew it, the stadium knew it. On 4th down UF failed and turned the ball over to UGA inside their 30, 4th quarter. Dooley sits on the ball and runs the clock out with 2 something to play, thats class by not rubbing someones nose in it.

Greg, learn to respect the other team, learn respect the game, learn to respect the other school and you will earn that adjective to modify the word program. To think that running up the score these days is the way to get respect is beyond comprehension to me. Shows disrespect for lots of things.

UF won the game at home against Vandy score wise, but watch the referees calls. Thank your stars. Every announcer that called the game described the officiating as "pathetic", "questionable", "unbelievable", etc. Vandy had the Gators and without help from the refs UF loses. Now we have all experienced those games, you shouldn't be proud of UF but give credit to Vandy, which is what Meyer did, good for him, how about you?

More
18 years 5 months ago #315 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: 14-10
In my opinion, Vandy won the game..but, the refs lost it for them.

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds