Forum

14-10

18 years 6 months ago #257 by biggygreg
14-10 was created by biggygreg
Even with our hideous choice of jersey, we still manage another dawg defeat. GO GATORS!!!!! Maybe next year suckers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• biggygreg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #259 by humbledadawgs
Replied by humbledadawgs on topic Re: 14-10
:D

• humbledadawgs
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #262 by dawgman
Replied by dawgman on topic Re: 14-10
If we want to take this game seriously maybe we will learn to take a week off before the game. The Gators looked really rested and ready to play ball. Our Dawgs looked tired and in need of a week off.
Gators played a good game. Dawgs didn't. But 14-10 is still a good fight.

Admin Assistant

More
18 years 6 months ago #263 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: 14-10
Hey Greg, thanks for the personal e-mail. I did appreciate all the derisive name calling but to be expected from a Gator. Of course lets remember that UF started in Ocala not Gainesville, had it stayed there perhaps UF would not have had to change coaches so often. Having lived in Tampa the supporters of the UF haven't changed in 35 years. As you probably didn't get the point from the previous post, it had nothing to do with the game between UGA and UF this past Sat. It had to do with the storied history of the program you support, a program that is still in search of "class". I congratulate UF on their victory, 2 weeks off, we lose our #1 QB, UF really showed their stuff. Don't suppose you went to the game did you? Any way good luck with Stevie, he probably wants to repay the kind interview requests your Prez gave him when considering him for the position Urban the Town Crier got. (Stevie is like that, or hadn't you noticed, ...probably not) One question though, since I see you UF fans have already started a "Fire Meyer" web site, how long will this coach last? Good Luck Greg.

More
18 years 6 months ago #264 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: 14-10

Even with our hideous choice of jersey, we still manage another dawg defeat. GO GATORS!!!!! Maybe next year suckers.

Yeah, maybe next year you guys might have a real chance of getting to the SECCG! That's where us DAWGS are going this year! Send you a postcard from Atlanta! Have fun at the Outback or Capital One Bowl!!

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #270 by biggygreg
Replied by biggygreg on topic Re: 14-10
Hey oledog, what time is it in Athens when it's 9:46pm? I'll let you think on that one.

• biggygreg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds