Forum

14-10

18 years 5 months ago #316 by biggygreg
Replied by biggygreg on topic Re: 14-10
oledog, how is this for class? Vandy absolutely won that game (assuming they would have made the two point conversion). The ref completely blew that call and his stripes ought to be revoked. You see, I'm not completely unreasonable. As far as our game tomorrow (and yes I'll be there), I'm absolutely concerned that the Evil Genius will beat us. You see, I'm not on here shouting how great we are this year, because we're not. We're very mediocre, which made the win against the dawggies all that more fulfilling. I understand your anger towards me has to do more with the humiliation of losing to us AGAIN, and losing your shot at the national championship, AGAIN. How you sleep at night, I don't know. And jacket, as far as our fans go PUH-LEASE, you guys have just as many redneck fans as we do, ours simply have a few more teeth :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• biggygreg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #319 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: 14-10
Very good Greg, there may be hope for you yet. No, I'm not angry. I've been to too many of these to take one game too seriously or make a whole season out of one game. Seen many good games and some not so good. Beating UF is a way of life at UGA, unless you haven't noticed the series record. But maybe you're too young to know. I sleep well thanks. How's your brother Jeff and the rest of the Ocala lizards? OR do I have the wrong Greg?

More
18 years 5 months ago #321 by biggygreg
Replied by biggygreg on topic Re: 14-10
ah , oledog, u good verbal opponent. Me look forward to many battles. And don't you mean beating UF WAS a way of life. Having a record of 2-13 vs UF since 1990, I don't think u can say IS a life any longer.

Also, I don't have a brother, but no doubt Jeff is a fine human being, seeing that he is a Gator.

• biggygreg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds