Forum

Peaches or Chicken?

17 years 5 months ago #2462 by UGAChemDawg
Replied by UGAChemDawg on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
I'm just glad we didn't get shipped off to Memphis or Shreveport so I can actually go to the game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2463 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
i hope every SEC team does well, except for FL. i hope they get slaughtered. think about it, i dont want all the FL fans bragging about being the best at football, for an entire year, and basketball too. and it wont help recruiting for UGA if UF wins the NC.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2469 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
You ought to live in Jacksonville and BE around them year after year.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2472 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
Once again wlayton has written the perfect post. This area is over run by the orange and blue plague. Every beat up 1986 ford running around here has a big gator in the window.

I have an even more serious problem. All my friends from my IT days in my fantasy league are big ten fans and I have always explained how they are inferior. I back that up with head to head bowl records. The SEC owns the big ten. Bought and paid for. OSU specifically is 0-6 in their last 6 bowl games against the SEC dating back to the early 90's. It is a fact that anyone can look up.

You guys see my problem. I want to be a good advocate of the conference but I hate the gators. If the gators were playing the cuban all stars and castro was coaching them I would grab a mojito and fire up a monte cristo and pull for the communists. I cannot help it. Living among the unwashed ignorance has hardened my stance against the gators. I hated Spurrier but atleast I respected him. Urban Cryer seems like that whiney guy whose girlfriend bosses him around and you hate him for being a wuss. For those old enough to get this... Urban Liar = Frank Burns from M*A*S*H.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2473 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
Totally with you kentdaddy on UF,the Urban cryer and SEC dominance. Love the part about the '86 fords, hilarious AND true.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2476 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
Funny guys. :roll:
Trust me, I have lived and worked in NE Georgia for almost 20 years and all the comments can be said about Bulldawg fans too.
At lease we don't all think we have to drive blue and orange pick-up trucks, have pet alligators and name our businesses "Gator Plumbing", "Gator Towing", "Gator Fencing", etc.
It stinks being in the backyard of your enemy. Just remember that we are all sick-o's.

One more thing: If you werent 2-16 against us in your last 18 games you would not hate us so much. That's the cold hard facts. Make up any other reason you want to but that is the root cause of your hatred. I hate the Seminoles for the same reason.

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds