Forum

Peaches or Chicken?

17 years 5 months ago #2479 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
Yep, you are probably correct, 2-16 just doesn't get it. If you lived down here in Jax, you would be seeing Gator Plumbing, Gator Towing and Gator Fencing........they do exist.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2482 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?

Funny guys. :roll:

GatorinGA, you're in the national championship game. That's your argument back. As a Democrat in Red America, after the whole "hunting" incident, my response to all Republican argument was, "Oh yeah? Well Dick Cheney shot someone in the face!" The fact of the matter is, we can make fun of you all we want. You hold trump suit.

"Gator fans are idiot redneck sisterhumping feces-eating hurricane-causers who worship dirt."

"Oh yeah? Well we're in the national championship game!"

See how satisfying that is? No time to get your feelings hurt when you're on your way to Glendale.

To clarify: I don't really hate the Gators so much as I hate Steve Spurrier. That mofo embarrassed us when he really didn't have to. And, by his own design and the collective will of the Gator Nation, it is impossible to separate him from Florida in my mind. Plus the fact that one of my best friends teased me mercilessly throughout elementary, middle and high school(for those of you keeping count that includes '91-98, when I graduated) about the Gators beating the Bulldogs.

"Gator fans are all mean-spirited braggarts who paint their toenails blue and their fingernails orange and their eyelids blue and orange. They stink!"

"Oh yeah? We're in the national championship game. What's more, the last time an SEC team won the NC, we were the ONLY TEAM THAT BEAT THEM ALL YEAR!!!"

"Gator fans worship Satan and aid the alien communist terrorist conspiracy to overthrow the American government and kidnap Spongebob Squarepants!"

"Oh yeah? We're in the national championship game!"

Sigh...there's always next year. Paper beats rock, Ace beats King, Stafford beats Tebow. GO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #2484 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
dapolla, you graduated in '98? What, you are only 26? I don't even remember when I was 26. You have only experienced the bad days of UGA/UF. You should have experienced all the good days of the late 70's and the 80's. It was the best !!

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2485 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny Post.
I'll try it your way.
Stay tuned to my future posts.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
17 years 5 months ago #2490 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
Great Dapolla! You just gave that gatoringa guy the secret weapon. That is like violating the prime directive on star trek. Why would you give him that power? It is true but he did not need to know that.

Any way...if he gets to uppity I have some insults I have been saving. What I do not understand is how he has lived in NE Georgia for a good long while and he still hasn't seen the light. He must be slow on the uptake. Eventually he will see the light and come over from the dark side.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2492 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Peaches or Chicken?
Kentdaddy,
I have always believed that a true, pasionate football fan dosen't really choose their favorite team. It just happens from the heart and soul. I was a todler living just off of the campus when my father taught at UF. It was the first football that I ever knew. As I grew into my teen years, I was much more into pro football but always appreciated the Gators. I played a little high school ball near Ft. Walton Beach, FL at the same time Emmitt Smith played for nearby Escambia Gators (they were on our schedule) and followed his career from H.S. to college and that is when I really started following the Gators big time.
It certainly helped, that Spurrier soon became coach and the Gators quickly became a powerhouse in the early 90's.
Then, my kid sister's friend, Danny Wuerffel, was the hero of Ft. Walton Beach in 1992, winning the 4A championship and need I say more.

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds