Forum

Dose anyone really think USC should be ranked 2nd

17 years 5 months ago #2395 by wlayton
Hey UnderDog37, let's change the BCS to "BoyCott Sec"

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2398 by UnderDog37
Yeah, I'll go with that....Now, if we could just get Urban Meyer to stop complaining so much, we could get a little respect from SEC outsiders, like the sportscasters on ESPN radio, who have started calling him Urban Cryer lately.....

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2412 by GatorinGA

Yeah, I'll go with that....Now, if we could just get Urban Meyer to stop complaining so much, we could get a little respect from SEC outsiders, like the sportscasters on ESPN radio, who have started calling him Urban Cryer lately.....

I agree with you.
It makes me sick to hear it.
The whole country is now pulling for Arkansas in the SEC Title game thanks to Meyer's whining.

Since the National Championsip is out of the question, I would love to see UF win and then play Michigan in a bowl game. It would answer a lot of questions.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2414 by wlayton
Would love to see a UF/UM game. It would be very interesting.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2417 by dawgs511
there is no reason michigan should not be ranked number 2. its unbeleivable. i dont give a rats @$$ if u lost earlier in the season, or later. a loss is a loss. especially since USC lost to a no-name team, and micigan lost to OSU by 3 away from home.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2418 by kentdaddy
Michigan played a bunch of mediocre teams other than OSU. The Big Ten has two good teams. Wisconsin got stomped by michigan and does not play OSU so they have a good record. When the get killed in a bowl game everyone will look around and be surprised but the truth is the Big Ten is OVER RATED! If only two teams start the year with legitimate national title aspirations then it is a weak conference.

Michigan had their shot. They got free possessions off turnovers and could do squat. Now all you Michigan fans sit down and shut your pie holes. Hockey season will start soon for you. I bet LSU whips the UM wolverines like the little bitches they are.

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds