17 years 4 months ago #2288 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Interesting Turn of Events
Mark called the AU game.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2292 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Interesting Turn of Events

.... Remember, Gator, you guys didnt blow a bad FSU team out of the water the other day, either.......BTW, how are the gator players that were injured? ............

True! The Gators have under achieved on offense all season.
That being said, we did put up 388 yds against FSU's 12th ranked defense which is the most yardage thay have given up all season. We simply could not score points (as usual)
As for WR Percy Harvin, he had a stinger in his neck and is expected to play Saturday. The bad news is that the Gators starting RB and Linebacker are probably not going to play and that will definately hurt our chances.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2294 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Interesting Turn of Events
Gator, I am glad those players didn't suffer any permanent damage...especially Harvin, because that whole scene Saturday was really scary. Also, if you were thinking that I was dissing the Gators because they didn't blow FSU away, what I was trying to say was that in a rivalry game such as yours with FSU and ours with GT, the records go out the window. Now, if y'all wanna beat Arkansas this weekend, the key to that, as I saw with LSU, is to hopefully get them into 3rd and long situations. Their QB didn't impress me at all. Why not try Mustain in the game? Also, what were they thinking, throwing up 4 straight pass plays with 2 and a half minutes left on the clock? Especially since McFadden has the potential to take it the distance on any given play? I would have thought that they would try to run at least once or twice during that last series.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2298 by wlayton
UnderDog37, I thought the same thing when Ark started throwing right away. With McFadden and Jones, their running plays are equivalent to a passing offense anyway. I'm with you, I would have run him and run him until I HAD to pass.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2302 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Interesting Turn of Events
I guess that's what happens when you have a guy who was coaching HS football last year calling the plays for an SEC team this year. He all of the sudden forgot where he was, what he was doing, and that the players here are MUCH faster and better than the ones playing HS football in Arkansas. How can you throw 4 straight passes in a game of this magnitude against the best defense in the SEC when you were doing so well with the running game? I just dont understand what they were thinking.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2304 by wlayton
I would have run him against the Jaquars.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds