Forum

Interesting Turn of Events

17 years 4 months ago #2306 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Interesting Turn of Events
The Jags probably could have stopped him....the Falcons, however, would have made him look like Jim Brown, Emmett Smith, and Walter Payton all rolled up into one, lol.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2314 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Interesting Turn of Events
UnderDog37, no problem. I did not feel any "dissing" from you.
You are correct about the rivalry games that why if you read any of my other posts last week regarding the Gators vs. FSU matchup, I was a little nervous.
As for LSU over Arkansas, I really did expect it. LSU matched up very well against Arkansas. On paper, it looked like a sure win for LSU. Now the SEC Championship (on paper) looks as if Florida should score its typical 20 pts. So it's all a matter of if they can hold Arkansas' offense to less.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2317 by UnderDog37
Get the defense to step up on first and second down, force 3rd and long situations. That Ark. QB isnt all that good, and neither is Ark's passing game. LSU challenged their passing game to convert on 3rd downs, and they couldn't. Once Arkansas was forced to play catch-up, they couldn't hang. An offense totally based on running isn't good for those catch-up situations.....

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2320 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Interesting Turn of Events
UnderDog37, you are dead right, but if they have success on 1st or 2nd downs and they start running "down hill", it will be a long day for UF. Thomas not being there really hurts them terribly against the run, big loss for UF especially against this particular team.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2323 by UnderDog37
Oh, yeah.....it all boils down to the front 4 to stop Arkansas, and the loss of Thomas is gonna make the task that much harder. Time for the Gators to step up and show the country that they are worthy of a BCS shot !!

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2326 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Interesting Turn of Events
Sorry but I hope Ark really puts one on the gators.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds