Forum

Georgia Tech

17 years 5 months ago #2073 by southernlover
Georgia Tech was created by southernlover
I was explaining to some Tech coworkers that next weekend will show that an SEC team having a mediocre season will beat the potential ACC champion. Hopefully, the D that we have all been acustomed to in in years past will show up, Stafford has the nest big game of his career and we'll end the season on a positive note.

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #2074 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Georgia Tech
For a college football day with the "Biggest game of the century" on T.V., this day has been very slow. This next week will hurt like hell having to wait for next Friday, that's when my UGA Weekend starts and it won't end till next year at about this time. I am surrounded by mostly Auburn and Tech fans, so I kind of want this win to hold over their heads and shut em up for at least a year. I want my six years of Techie domination, darn it. Stafford has the talent and our D has proved that they do too. It's senior night, and if everybody in Sanford Stadium is not standing up giving a standing ovation for these seniors, especially Joe T, I am going to be raising more Kane. Joe has bled for us, as have these other dawgs. Nick Jones, Shackelford, Tony Taylor, Jarvis Jackson, Tra Battle, Milner, Ely-Kelso, even INman, whose a convict and a pot head, but they all deserve our respect and our undying gratitude. This game is ours to lose! Let's win us some bragging rights!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2081 by sicemdawgs
Replied by sicemdawgs on topic Re: Georgia Tech
couldnt agree with you more, Hopefully CMR watched some tape of that clemson game over the bye week in which techs 12'8 reciever failed to catch a pass. Last year he only had two catches but one was a td. As long as we can put the game in Reggie Ball's hands we will win with ease

GO DAWGS!!!!!

More
17 years 5 months ago #2082 by sicemdawgs
Replied by sicemdawgs on topic Re: Georgia Tech
couldnt agree with you more, Hopefully CMR watched some tape of that clemson game over the bye week in which techs 12'8 reciever failed to catch a pass. Last year he only had two catches against us but one was a td. As long as we can put the game in Reggie Ball's hands we will win with ease

GO DAWGS!!!!!

More
17 years 5 months ago #2096 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Georgia Tech
Go Dawgs and go Cocks and go Gators.
I hope the SEC sweeps the ACC this weekend!
I will miss it all as I will be at my sister's wedding :evil: :evil:

More
17 years 5 months ago #2097 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Georgia Tech
Hey GatorinGa, 3 football games=9 plus hours, wedding= 2 hours. Still can catch a good bit of ball !! Have a great time.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds